Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again this is SoulHunter2008 and have a nice day.

Star chart 3.0? Will this be just an aesthetic change or will there be changes in mission levels/types?

Ash's Bladestorm rework?

Can we get an update on the 'mandatory mod/multishot' rework? Continuing with this, I believe some things you devs talked about was having the weapons 'power-up' as you level them. Is there anything else you can share on this topic? Do you plan to continue this rework onto warframes and companions as well? Will this simply be a change to weapons or a larger change in how we use mods on our weapons (i.e. weapon-centric or mod-centric)?

Given the fact that we have frames with huge energy pools (volt prime, ivara, etc) and there is a binary trend in energy in-game (too much or too little) do you feel that energy needs a rework?

When will we be able to get rid of extraneous nav segments?

Replayable quests? Would love to redo the Second Dream with some of my other frames

Why did you redo sabotage instead of deception? Currently the worst mission type (though very easy to complete)

Do you plan on introducing combo-based or other interesting mechanics to other weapons besides snipers? (bows, for example)

Can we decrease the cooldown debuff on focus abilities when adding additional ways? I feel that this discourages upgrading focus abilities in general.

With the implementation of Parkour 2.0, and bullet jump in particular, a lot of the previous parkour areas have become laughably easy. Are there any plans/ideas to revamp tilesets for a more rigorous/demanding parkour play style? More like in spy vaults (especially loved the moon spy vaults from last stream)

Please don't give-in to thirsty, I-want-it-now Excalibros on Excal Umbra. I would much rather wait to see something creative and lore-heavy than just a reskinned, hollow excalibur. Please take your time.

Thanks Devs for such an amazing game. Almost 1000 hours of playtime and still just as interested and excited for new content to come!

Edited by (PS4)KaiDragneel

I have a humble real - quick question, I was wondering: 

-Why does PC have the latest update?

-Is that just for right now? or will it always be that way? 

It doesn't bother me, i'm not complaining. 

I am just curious & wondering, since I'm transferring over from playing on PC to PlayStation 4 soon (my PC is not a gaming PC).

#themoreyouknow

By The Way, Great Job on the game, i played on war-frame before the "inside-the-ship" came in, (i'm not old as the beta-players.), and i have enjoyed all the change you guys have made over the time I've played. 

3 minutes ago, PrinceJosepth said:

I have a humble real - quick question, I was wondering: 

-Why does PC have the latest update?

-Is that just for right now? or will it always be that way? 

It doesn't bother me, i'm not complaining. 

I am just curious & wondering, since I'm transferring over from playing on PC to PlayStation 4 soon (my PC is not a gaming PC).

#themoreyouknow

By The Way, Great Job on the game, i played on war-frame before the "inside-the-ship" came in, (i'm not old as the beta-players.), and i have enjoyed all the change you guys have made over the time I've played. 

Because PC tests the updates, reports bugs which have to be fixed before sending any update be certified by MS/Sony before being released to their consoles. Certification takes some time, and the build can be rejected if it has too many bugs.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
#GiveExcalUmbraDE

1. i know this is a really "broad" question but will we have a general buff/nerf/change to older weapons to keep them relevant. i know there are plenty of old weapons that aren't used because alot of the newer ones just blast them to mastery trash.

2. will the mastery system get a change eventually? right now we have prime weapons as MR2 locked while other weapons are MR6-12 locked. would a brief look and tweak work to fix this?

3. whats the chance of getting new accessories that you attach to your warframes elbows and/or feet? im not really doing on about pieces like edo which cover a section but flowing cloth/metal/stuff like most of our syndanas. just think that melee combos would look pretty nice.

Myself and a few of my friends have been wondering if there's going to be any type of an update to the dojo as far as at least being able to check your inventory is concerned? Having to either leave the dojo or write down everything over and over again just to see if you have what someone wants or needs gets to be a bit of a nuisance. I know you can check by opening trade but theres not always someone available to just check your inventory. Just a thought. Love the game as a whole so far tho. Great job just in case you guys dont hear it enough.  

Edited by (PS4)xX_JeKyL_Xx

How about some new prime mods like streamline, Intensify, some of the 3 & 5 dot primary mods, how about some sentinal prime mods,

and to top it off we need more mods added to the list for archwings, a primed rubedo line barrel would be a good start. Even another dmg mod

for the archwing itself would be nice. Having a primed morphoc transformer only gives ya 155% PS, its aweful.....Archwing stuff

is so under loved on this game! Wheres the love? lol But seriously we need some new primed mods added to the game, the current repeats

of the same mods ever other week from the trader is getting old. I love you DE but dang where is the creativity in the mods and archwing stuff?

PS,

Out of catagory! But when need a auction house added to the game instead of trade chat cause its killing the economy, there needs to be stability

brought to trading, people overpricing stuff, underpricing stuff, there is no official price of anything primed, mods etc - related. I wanted to bring this to

yalls attention to see how neverwinters auction house is setup, we need something like it, not similar or copying them but something in general to

fix the economy, I mean people selling mods for 3000 plat for 1 mod is outrageous. I wish yall would step into the economics of the game and do some

reworks on how trading is done and what the price should cost for that trade....I mean even 1 million creds to trade a prime mod is alittle harsh...500k would be

more efficent since its already hard to accumulate that many credits....Specially when people are selling prime mods for 20-60 platnium. 1m creds is harsh on the player and the one buying. I know yall have the trades set to every 1000 platnium it cost 600k credits. prime mods need a rework to something similar to this. Specially when people are overstocking on them and selling them daily. Thanks for reading my post. Just please do something about the economy, if yall really dabbed into it and watched you would see how bad it really is. North American East Server is the worst of it all.

Can we have some sort of "kick" option in the squad interface?

in a group of 4 people we all want to take corrosive projection but 1 of the 4 doesn't have ... we currently need to leaver the squad and re-invite everyone sowe can "kick" that guy out or we have to wait for him to leave wich most of the times they dont leave willingly.

Please, a kick option that asks everyone in the squad if they acept or decline the kick (if 3 acept the player is out (in a squad of 4)).

One other thing to add please do something with the void to many people griding out towers for hours on in and collecting so much stuff that it devalues everything in the void with so many people on the game daily. This is another issue with trade and the economy, I love warframe, its like another part of ur life, I know its yalls Baby rebecca :)...Its growing and getting bigger, I just want to add to the helping it grow. But take some time please when yall can and look into this stuff, the void in general hasnt had a head turned at it in forever, its like going to an old restraunt that so many people have gone to its to the point of where people are like eh its just another place to eat....theres no spunk or umf to it...nothing new just blah....Just bringing this to yalls attention since I never see anyone ever post in concern about this stuff....Most of us players are always into what the new hot thing is coming up. But take some time to look back at what got it where it is and fix and update and rework some of the old stuff like the void, trade chat, hell chat all together....If u played this 6 1/2 days of the 7 day week every week for 24/4 you would see what im talking about...Im ex military so I have all the time in the world to sit here and live on warframe lol.....I can go days if not years on what needs work done on here, comes with have being a combat engineer, always looked for the kinks and nitches in old stuff and the new lol.

Shadow Debt event introduced condition-based mods, and in UD 18.5 you guys gave us a set of weapons with additional mechanics aswell. I feel like these are red carpet series for an upcoming change.

My question is: is this a trend we can look forward to?
Another question. Is there any chance that an elemental mod can be a catalyst for 2 or more compound elements on a weapon? (like a toxin mod can be a host to corrosive, viral and gas.)

Will we see an Orokin boss for the Orokin Moon in the future? 

Since the Second Dream quest Hunhow call Alad V an Orokin. Would it change his status from Corpus to Orokin?

Will we get a Twin Queens quest in the future?

Will we get more boss noggles, prime Warframe noggles, & etc.? 

Is the Stalker noggle promo is still available for the newbies on the consoles & is it coming back for the PC if they missed it?

Let's talk about Excalibur Umbra. We want know his stats, and how he look. DE we wait him 8 month, release this damn Excalibur Umbra after all ! And stop ignoring Umbra theme. Please, stop this "Soon Tm". 

Edited by Darth_Nox