Easy

30-45

Better start being Careful

45-60

Better Start getting used to aiming for the heads

60-70

They Start to hit hard. 

70-80

Better start shooting Priority enemies first (Corpus heavy gunners, Bombards, Heavy Gunners)

80-100

End Game. Headshots. Body shots will just consume more ammo.

100-???

Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Because I like serious answers (debatable):

Level 80-100 seems to be what DE is aiming for as "endgame" with the sorties and trials.

Butt then people argue that lvl 120-150 Enemies are actually endgame .

&& then there are honest casuals like me who believe 50-70 is endgame. I feel like the community needs to come to a consensus 

Lv. 100+ enemies are seriously tough to take down, especially when you're lacking a weapon like the Tonkor. Yet, there's always that one guy "Ha, get good. I solo Sorties on a daily basis and consistently take down lv. 150+ enemies, too easy, get on my level, I can do this forever, haha scrub, get good" seriously gets to me. I'm sure someday I'll get to the point to where I can reliably do Sorties on my own and be able to last 2 hours in T4 survivals like I see some people claiming, but right now, those lv. 100+ enemies are extremley difficult to me, so I would consider them "end game".

It's actually really difficult to say. 

A balanced endgame would be one where mooks die to one or two applications of a high damage power, but more dangerous enemies require focus fire to kill quickly.

Level 80-100 seems to fit the bill pretty well.  

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

10-30

Easy

30-45

Better start being Careful

45-60

Better Start getting used to aiming for the heads

60-70

They Start to hit hard. 

70-80

Better start shooting Priority enemies first (Corpus heavy gunners, Bombards, Heavy Gunners)

80-100

End Game. Headshots. Body shots will just consume more ammo.

100-???

Good luck. 

I agree with this; basically anything between 80 and 100 is what I would consider "common Endgame". However, there are some endurance players that consider endgame to be 1000 and up because they have the time and energy to go that far.

One can debate what the current endgame is, but at some point, under the current system, enemy leveling is no longer a linear increase but a sharp exponential increase. Becoming a wall of intense difficulty that mostly manifest is spawns of Eximi with over powered auras, power drains or steal, toxics, and enemy armor reaching stratospheric levels. This mostly hurts endurance player, but really it can be felt early, as Sortie's can show, or the One Thousand Cut's event does.

All this could change with the damage and enemy scaling that DE has stated will come after they decided to address the issue of mandatory mods. This will have serious impacts on what is considered endgame, as enemy scaling is included in this shakeup. When will we see this? Not sure, but maybe some of this will happen with the release of the new star chart, that also promises to make some serious changes to how we play the game to get rewards.

1 minute ago, R34LM said:

However, there are some endurance players that consider endgame to be 1000 and up because they have the time and energy to go that far.

But such missions are usually not completable without specific builds and cheese tactics, so right now it is 80-100. Maybe in the future enemy scaling changes and it will be possible to go further without much ado.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Butt then people argue that lvl 120-150 Enemies are actually endgame .

&& then there are honest casuals like me who believe 50-70 is endgame. I feel like the community needs to come to a consensus 

It's pretty subjective.  Most people agree, though, that end-game is between the 80-100 mark.  DE also, seemingly, agrees since sorties are set that those levels and those are "end-game" material.

Endgame is when we can put squezee anymore drain to our build even if we put more formas since the only limit is number of mod slots. Something around 100 drain. Level 100 enemies.

Endgame is when we cant any longer progress by level or loot. SInce we already have top tier.

So from endgame we have sorties and raid. Not much. Could be more.

Void in general is not endgame but gear up location (and possible level up too).

Edited by felixsylvaris

IMO Level 200+ enemies, as at that point you've basically got to have a very specific set of weapons and frames capable of hurting the enemies (resonance banshee, eclipse mirage with tonkor etc)

After you deal with that though, Fashionframe is the only true endgame.

6 minutes ago, giantconch said:

IMO Level 200+ enemies, as at that point you've basically got to have a very specific set of weapons and frames capable of hurting the enemies (resonance banshee, eclipse mirage with tonkor etc)

After you deal with that though, Fashionframe is the only true endgame.

Because of ridiculous enemy scaling, some weapons and frames are called useless , which I find really pitiful