Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Rayblade115

Question

So The final nonrecurring reward for season 5 i can get is the Sheev Heatsink.  I Really want my sheev, but for 8 days in a row now I have gotten nothing but fusion cores as rewards.  Am I missing something or is my luck really that bad.

23 answers to this question

Just gotta keep at it until you either get it or the season ends. I was getting worried that I was going to miss it as well. Finally got the last part 2 days ago and just stopped doing Sorties since (only missing one Nezha piece and already have him built). Really wanted to get that Pyra Syandana from the last season, but I never could get it, but I guess there isn't an alternative way to obtain Sheev like that though.

All I have ever gotten from any Sortie is Fusion Cores. I have had to buy parts of Nezha, Karak W, Strun W.  and any other limited weapons that pop up on the reward tables.

I normally take it down to the fact that when ever I attempt Sortie, my Party tends to be a collection of MR3s. I vote for Sortie MR Lock.

ON a more related note, I think it would be best if there was like a guarantee that those non recursing rewards will drop for you during that season. Just when is the matter. The more Non recurring rewards you have received, the higher the chance of the remainder to drop. Instead of the certified 0% that I seem to get.

I just can't be bothered with sorties because the non-recurring items get replaced with cores, and don't actually make other things easier to get, all that happened is the price of the parts went up so now I can't even buy a sheev for a normal price. Also endless type missions are still exceedingly boring.

What ever did happen to that token reward system, and why don't we have it, it'd fix half the problems with sorties.

RNG. but hey, at least you won't be short on cores for a while.

18 minutes ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

What ever did happen to that token reward system, and why don't we have it, it'd fix half the problems with sorties.

likely put on the backburner to get 18.5 out. once it's released on consoles, they might start looking at that again. probably won't see it till U19 if that's the case.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Likely put on the backburner to get 18.5 out. once it's released on consoles, they might start looking at that again. probably won't see it till U19 if that's the case.

So why did we get cores instead of sellable rewards, I'm sure it wouldve been better to manually tick off what we want to replace with cores. If they'd done that I might consider running them again.

4 minutes ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

So why did we get cores instead of sellable rewards, I'm sure it wouldve been better to manually tick off what we want to replace with cores. If they'd done that I might consider running them again.

probably as a means of controlling how much plat you can make from Sorties. that's definitely a by-product anyhow. could simply be because it's something that any player, new and Veteran alike can still use, regardless of whether they want to or not.

personally I think that if they are going to keep cores as common as they are in Sorties, they should remove the ones in the Void and put some Prime Parts in their places. that way, people who want cores are more inclined to do Sorties, and less frustration in the Void overall. everyone's a winner.

now excuse me while I write up a 10 million Credit fine for using an illegal substance: Logic.

7 hours ago, Rayblade115 said:

So The final nonrecurring reward for season 5 i can get is the Sheev Heatsink.  I Really want my sheev, but for 8 days in a row now I have gotten nothing but fusion cores as rewards.  Am I missing something or is my luck really that bad.

Bad luck.

Desecrated from General Discussion's body to Players helping Players'.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

probably as a means of controlling how much plat you can make from Sorties. that's definitely a by-product anyhow. could simply be because it's something that any player, new and Veteran alike can still use, regardless of whether they want to or not.

personally I think that if they are going to keep cores as common as they are in Sorties, they should remove the ones in the Void and put some Prime Parts in their places. that way, people who want cores are more inclined to do Sorties, and less frustration in the Void overall. everyone's a winner.

now excuse me while I write up a 10 million Credit fine for using an illegal substance: Logic.

lol, logic gives way to the profit motive in WF usually

sorties are supposed to be significantly more difficult than regular missions, but all I see are the same mission types/maps/bots as regular missions, but the player's health/energy/shields or weapons are reduced, and there are more mobs of the same old bots with more health.

hardly inspires a player to play sorties at all... that and uninspiring drop tables (i've already got more cores than i need).

You can never have enough cores. If you're one of the players that's played non stop since day 1 they yeah, you might not have a need for cores i suppose. You could easily turn those cores into heaps of plat then though. They are constantly adding new mods etc to level though and they take a huge amount.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

If you want my opinion DE either didn't think the new system through fully or they did this intentionally because they want you to earn these sorties rewards for yourself and not just buy them from other players.  Regardless the new system has as many issues as the old... just different issues.