Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 hour T4 survival solo

torint_man

8 minutes ago, R34LM said:

Surprised he didn't use a Dark Dagger with the syndicate mod to keep the energy up.

He's got Rakta Cernos which does the same thing. I'd use Glaive for the Nullifiers. You get the stealth multiplier + headshot damage + Prowl's headshot bonus.
Edit: Plus any bonus multiplier if you want to use Navigator with it.

Edited by Maicael

Just now, Maicael said:

He's got Rakta Cernos which does the same thing. I'd use Glaive for the Nullifiers. You get the stealth multiplier + headshot damage + Prowl's headshot bonus.

True, but if he's going for five hours RC will drop off eventually while a covert lethality dagger goes forever. He could get the syndicate blasts almost immediately with that amount of leveled xp.

4 minutes ago, R34LM said:

True, but if he's going for five hours RC will drop off eventually while a covert lethality dagger goes forever. He could get the syndicate blasts almost immediately with that amount of leveled xp.

Yeah, completely derped on the 5 hours of scaling. I don't think Nullifiers then would be too much trouble (an hour in I was still two-shotting Bombards/Gunners with all their armor), but it would be much more difficult to handle the heavy units at that level without Covert Lethality to fall back on.