Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe CGI commercial: What song would you pick?

(PSN)FriendSharkey

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 2:52 PM, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Hrm, I'll just drop a few here, why not?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Respect for the Undertale Song but this One imo is better suited and I may be biased as it is my favorite Undertale song but

Spoiler

is better for the warframe characters

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, tifanator said:

Starting at "No one's gonna take me alive"

Reveal hidden contents

tbh I disapprove it's to cliché and I'm a huge muse fan been listening to them since they came out and still listening but this is just overused asf

also halo 5 already did it and it was just awful

On April 4, 2016 at 4:15 PM, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

After catching the latest Smite: Battle Ground of the God "To Hell and Back" Commercial featuring the song by the Slaves called Sockets, what  song would you want for Warframe if De were to produce such an animation featuring your favorite frames? 

How do you envision Warframe's epic like Starcraft, League Of Legends, World of Warcraft CGI marketing  spectacle set to some hard hitting music meant to get players interested in the game? 

For me I like a few songs, between Revelle's "What you Got", Chevelle's "Hats off to the Bull" and "Face to the Floor"  to Pixies "Where is my Mind" to the slower build up like Foo Fighters "Come Alive", or Snow Patrols "The Lightning Strike." But that's just my own personal taste. And I know it's horrible, lol. So...

What's your epic song for this game? 

Look what ive become by zack hemsway.

start the commercal by having your frame beaten into the ground, having his &#! kicked, and as the song progresses your frame gets more and more powerful