Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Made a Fieldron sample

Lohitukipuhelin

Nice, how long did it take you to make that?

And I never thought I would say this, but......how much platinum is it to buy that fieldron sample? I can't believe I'm buying it with it. Or how many fieldron sample does it take to make a real one? Mind sharing your secret?

Edited by Cara360

7 hours ago, CelsiusPrime said:

woah.

that's pretty legit. now I want to go and check in game and see how close you got cause it looks close.

have you thought about making a detonite injeter (or whatevs they are called) or a mutagen sample?

Yes, I've thought about making a detonite injector but I need to find some balls for it so I can just drill a hole in one instead of having to cast ones. Mutagen mass and mutagen sample are pretty hard to make based on the pictures.

5 hours ago, Cara360 said:

Nice, how long did it take you to make that?

4 Days and most of that was waiting for paint or glue to dry.

6 hours ago, taiiat said:

cool beans.
whether the lighting should by varying or not (unless that's just Frequency flickering) is unknown since the only representation of it in the game is a picture.

I first looked at the pictures of the Fieldron sample and Fieldron and the light is dimmer in the Fieldron, since there is no reference point in game whether it would flicker, I figured a flickering one fits better with the "this is a broken barely working part" than just a static light.