Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix April 13th:

-Sending a message in chat is now registered to the X button and can be done regardless of where you are in the chat window. This fixes not being able to send messages when the user list window was open.
-The Emoji button is now registered to Right Trigger and the alphabet grid to Right Thumbstick.
-Fixed Recent Players list always being in random order.
-Added exit callout to Vessel diorama
-Fixed bug allowing contributions from guild vault beyond what was available
-Reverted a change to Simulor orb stacking that was causing some issues

Thx Drew. All the fixes are very welcome.

But there are still problems like the Startos Emblem. The last update and now this don't let my Stratos Emblem become the max level. I have done all TAs. And still it is on the old level.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix April 13th:

-Sending a message in chat is now registered to the X button and can be done regardless of where you are in the chat window. This fixes not being able to send messages when the user list window was open.
-The Emoji button is now registered to Right Trigger and the alphabet grid to Right Thumbstick.

Please fix the first point we are not xbox one players our chat button is square and has always been so we do not even have a X button it is refered to as cross

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix April 13th:

Nice copy and past from the xbone post lol. anyway thanks for the info and change. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)pyronarf said:

Please fix the first point we are not xbox one players our chat button is square and has always been so we do not even have a X button it is refered to as cross

Yep, they meant to say Square, not X. 

Thank you for reverting it!

I've been done with this update now for a few days now and it's still leaving me wondering what's next? Sure we have the Operation then TA after that then what more waiting?

I'll admit as a Vet I was left feeling empty with this update it really didn't offer much. just my opinion.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Avulsed76 said:

Read: Hot fix 5 on Second Dream (U18): Removed alerts interception with infested. 

Well today's Sortie 3 (U18.5.6) was an infested interception on earth. How it's even possible? ;-)

It was the easiest interception ever lol...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

I've been done with this update now for a few days now and it's still leaving me wondering what's next? Sure we have the Operation then TA after that then what more waiting?

I'll admit as a Vet I was left feeling empty with this update it really didn't offer much. just my opinion.

I have been playing both Warframe and Destiny lately since they both got an update. I feel like the Warframe update has more to offer then the Destiny one, but yea...

21 hours ago, (PS4)pyronarf said:

In fact our chat button was changed to cross after sands of inaros update. 

Maybe they could also make opening and closing of alert tab bound to R2 again?  It's just inconvenient now because open and close are different buttons.

I suppose impossible to read inventory descriptions will take another year to fix though.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I know but DE supposed to have more information on the event. I know about the rewards but I thought it would have more information on what to expect.

The Shadow debt event post will go live soon, if you can't wait, go to the PC events subforum and look up Shadow Debt there, the info should be valid.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Baro's only selling the quest and nothing else.. Am I missing something that he will or won't sell for this weekend..

Baro won't be selling anything else this weekend.  He's just hanging around to sell the quest.  He should disappear sometime this weekend, and reappear next Friday with some new stuff.

I'm looking forward to the new Warframe :) .

Unfortunately since the update, my game performs really badly and keeps lagging like crazy. I haven't changed anything in my settings or network etc.

Is it possible to disable the graphics and lightning improvement? Perhaps that does the trick?! I very much prefer a proper frame rate and stability over graphics improvements. 

Thanks!