The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Doors are too OP. Please Nerf.

Jump, slide, slice, bullet jump, yehaaaaaa,,....bam right into a Orokin Door. Stuck? I'm stuck! I..what!?..., I'm stuck...roll, slice, jump, use powers. Run, twirl, all to no avail. Stuck forevermore. I'll get free!!! Violently slice, roll, but yet the horror sinks in...you're not going anywhere...one last roll!!!

Still stuck. Wedged tight between the revolving door and a wall. What? 

That's right, you've clipped right into the Venus death trap of the Orokin high command's most insidious game changer, the Orokin Door glitch. Enjoy your few moments before you finally throw in the towel and quit, forever scarring you perfect record of a few ...3000 quits. 

De please nerf the doors. They are too OP. 

Even on PC, Its anyoing, i hate it, Laggy host, every door i walk up to i got stuck in it, so i had to wait 10 mins to use /unstuck to get out, which was also fun as at one point, it teleported me back into the door, where i was stuck and unable to get out of.

Twirling void doors are even worse if you happen to have a laggy session, not only that you will probably fall and stuck, but also they wont open until they feel like they should and then you will fall and get stuck.

Run, jump, roll, slide, slide, bullet jump, stuck in a momme... door.
fuuuuu... type /unstuck.

Run roll, slide, bullet jump, air jump, glide, sir slide, ground slide, bullet jump, stuck in another door.
wtf... type /unstuck

Run Bullet jump, stuck... wait WHAT? -third time in same match-
I can't freaking belie... type unstuck
game message: you can't use unstuck these many times(something like that).

wait around 3 minutes... type /unstuck
carefully walk. turn. walk, slide... walk...

oh god this use to not be a problem till the new parkor system now i get stuck in those cerular doors all the time XD

also people yes unstuck exists but you do realize it still a problem that needs a fix dont just say unstuck also remember unstuck has a cooldown so you can still get stuck. also some times you cant type unstuck in time before you get shot dead.

Edited by hazerddex

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

Void doors are a good example of why using parkour and flying into walls is about the same as it was before parkour 2.0

37 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

oh god this use to not be a problem till the new parkor system now i get stuck in those cerular doors all the time XD

also people yes unstuck exists but you do realize it still a problem that needs a fix dont just say unstuck also remember unstuck has a cooldown so you can still get stuck. also some times you cant type unstuck in time before you get shot dead.

Weirdly, I actually never had a problem with it with the old or the new system until they remade the Orokin doors for the new Moon tileset and then put them in the void too. I never got stuck in Orokin doors until they decided to remake them for the moon, and now I get stuck in them all the time.

21 hours ago, Ognj said:

Twirling void doors are even worse if you happen to have a laggy session, not only that you will probably fall and stuck, but also they wont open until they feel like they should and then you will fall and get stuck.

I got stuck inside the tiny room in between those circular rotating doors once.  Since they are motion activated I could not get them to open from the inside.  I wasn't in the walls, which also sucks, but was just stuck forever in that tiny tiny room...

Yes, i'm claustrophobic in-game now.

This glitch was funny for a while during a Tower Survival mission when enemies ran up to where I was stuck and just stood there. I cut them all down with my Quanta until panic set in as my life support was running out.

It was scary... I tried it all. Jumping up and down... meleeing... cursing... powers... crying in the corner... and then it hit me. An Ancient, that is. Somehow it pulled me out through the wall.

I then thanked it for my rescue by blasting him in to the ceiling with my Quanta Vandal cubes.

This never happened before but it definitely deserves some clipping rework as rare as this business is.