Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sortie] I give, how do I solo lvl 100 Lephantis?

Ailith

Question

Just as the title says, what's the best way to solo Lephantis in today's sortie? He takes practically no damage due to the elemental resistance condition. I nearly got through the first phase with Nova and Soma, but that took over 20 minutes to even get to that point, which is rather discouraging. Tried Trinity EV cheese, which was fairly effective, but casting was extremely inconsistent.

I heard Chroma (duration + strength?) and snipers do well (I don't have Argon Scope). Advice?

20 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Ailith said:

but I'll give it a go with my normal Tigris (loaded with Slash) and Chroma.

will probably be fine, but the Falloff over Range, idunno. really depends on how far away from Lephantis you'll be when shooting i suppose.

1: take off any elemental damage mods you may be carrying and switch them for ips mods on a weapon with decent Ips stats.

2: the only aura that directly affects this fight is infested impedence, dont waste your time trying to CP it even in a group.

thats pretty much it.

PS: The synoid simulor and pure elemental weapons like it suck horribly in this mission, never use them

21 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

1: take off any elemental damage mods you may be carrying and switch them for ips mods on a weapon with decent Ips stats.

2: the only aura that directly affects this fight is infested impedence, dont waste your time trying to CP it even in a group.

thats pretty much it.

PS: The synoid simulor and pure elemental weapons like it suck horribly in this mission, never use them

17 minutes ago, taiiat said:

take a Weapon that is very Slash heavy, and load up on Slash Mods.
Slash + Crits doesn't hurt if you choose a Weapon that can do so.

Thanks, I don't have the Vaykor or Sancti versions, but I'll give it a go with my normal Tigris (loaded with Slash) and Chroma.

Edited by Ailith

1.Wukong with rage, vitality, flow, max duration and efficiency, use 2nd ability - very high survivalibity.

2. Mainly slash dmg, and a large magazine or high DPS, with no elemental dmg (take off all elemental mods, they are useless here): Soma Prime, Prisma Grakata, Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Hek, Telos Akbolto, Rakta Balistica. Don't know if that bug is still on but weapons with natural punch through, and aoe dmg can do 0 dmg to lephanthis.

3. Large magazine is useful on the 2nd stage when all dmg is downgraded, consider slotting an ammo mutation if u got quickly ammo eating weapons.

Trinity or Trinity Prime tanking build. Take and mod a heavy non-elemental damage (in other words: crit based) hit-scan weapon and plan on spending about a half hour whittling him down. A slash/piercing/crit modded SomaP is about optimal.

Oh, and bring ammo restores. You'll need them if you go with an auto-trigger gun.

2 hours ago, Lobotomy said:

Nova Prime + Soma Prime. Molecular Prime keeps Lephantis slowed to a crawl and amplifies damage against him letting you make short work of the fight even while solo.

wtlxO11.jpg

Edit: off topic:

Spoiler

How did you do that? I thought sortie requirement was max lvl weaponry (rank 30). Was it a bug?

Edited by carnaga

4 hours ago, carnaga said:
  Hide contents

How did you do that? I thought sortie requirement was max lvl weaponry (rank 30). Was it a bug?

That max lvl requirement is only for the Warframes, not the weapons.  And a minimum of MR4.

Edited by MystMan