Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe on your Profile has the least amount of Kills?

HalfDarkShadow

Title explains all c:
I was just bored a few minutes ago, and was browsing my Profile, and was curious what my highest Kills/XP was (spoiler alert: it's Zephyr on both ends, hehe~), and the others that followed.
As my mouse was passing through a bunch of them, I noticed this, which prompt me to make this post:

BKYU7em.png

This really surprised me! Geezus, 81 kills xD
When I first started the game, I was kind of just hoping on-and-off via play for a few weeks, forget it exists for a few weeks, and so on. Up until the middle of the Loki Prime Access was going on was when I started playing this almost on a daily basis. So I decided to buy it since I already really enjoyed the game enough.

But despite all that, this kind of blew my mind how little I've actually killed enemies with him, because I did use him a bit back then (at least, I think so lol).
What's even more ridiculous is the fact that Rhino; is my least used/last on my Profile, which the last time I think I actually used him before selling him off was almost 3 years ago waay back in the day for I think 2 or 3 missions so I could max him out to 30 has significantly more kills than my Loki Prime haha.

But anyways, I just wanted to share that.
I've been curious now what have been your guys' Warframe(s) that has done the least amount of kills? You don't need to take a screenshot or anything if you can't/don't want to. But feel free to share which of your certain Warframe(s) in question has the lowest and/or any particular reason why you might think that is the way it is c;

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
I also love how Carrier is up there, despite not owning one in almost 3 years lol. Wish I could actually put my Kubrow up there instead :c

8 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

this kind of blew my mind how little I've actually killed enemies with him

You think that's odd?

iHPBRqY.jpg?1 

Loki is considered my most used frame at 11%, which I bought with plat when I first started playing (volt was my starter with 5% used and around 3.7k kills).  I believe this is due to total time in missionis, which I spent literal hours on some very low level (back then they were tough) missions.  Now I finish them quickly so it has become difficult for any of my other frames, which I use way more now, to catch up.  It's kinda funny.

But anyway my least kills frame is nekros (47), after that Banshee (87).  But I have this habit of switching to a frame I've rarely used, forma'ing & potatoing then maining it for a month or 3.

Loki Prime for me too, 20 kills, 0 assists. I dont really use his radial disarm all that much (infinivisible solo frame wohoo) and since that is the only ability he got that deals damage, you get low stats for kills. 

Compare it to my latest waframe, Frost, who got 236 kills and which I maxed for the first time just a few weeks ago, and havent used much at all yet. 

Surprisingly enough it's my volt prime with 364 kills amd 218 assists.

Not sure how you managed that with Loki My Loki Prime has 4212 kills and 4800 assisted, then again I'm not even sure how this is calculated cause I would definitely think my Volt would be higher than that

10 minutes ago, AsuraKyu said:

Surprisingly enough it's my volt prime with 364 kills amd 218 assists.

Not sure how you managed that with Loki My Loki Prime has 4212 kills and 4800 assisted, then again I'm not even sure how this is calculated cause I would definitely think my Volt would be higher than that

No fair, No fair, you should add the kills done with your normal Volt, now say us your less used frame (don't count inaros, too recent).

5 minutes ago, DoctorWild said:

No fair, No fair, you should add the kills done with your normal Volt, now say us your less used frame (don't count inaros, too recent).

I lied anyway went and checked my Valkyr somehow has 190 kills and 23 assists. Somehow less than my rank 18 Nyx even though Valkyr has 2.2million exp lol

Regular Loki with 11 kills and 0 assist for around 2.800.000 XP.

But you know, this thing is bugged.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Warframe kills only count if you kill something with an ability.  Loki's radial blind does tiny bits of dmg and so his kill count will always be low.

Nevermind... You're right.

Edited by matto