Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe on your Profile has the least amount of Kills?

HalfDarkShadow

2 hours ago, matto said:

Regular Loki with 11 kills and 0 assist for around 2.800.000 XP.

But you know, this thing is bugged.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Warframe kills only count if you kill something with an ability.  Loki's radial blind does tiny bits of dmg and so his kill count will always be low.

Nevermind... You're right.

Loki has a Radial Blind? O.o

did I miss read something or was there actually something wrong with that statement? XD

I don't know if true, but a clannie said this figure resets when using Forma, which would explain some of the anomalies in my stats. Have not had a chance to test this out.

Anyway, mine would be Limbo, I don't even need to check!

5 hours ago, AsuraKyu said:

Not sure how you managed that with Loki My Loki Prime has 4212 kills and 4800 assisted

Wow lol

My most-used 'frame is Loki Prime (8% used), and he’s only got 3970 kills but has 6064 assists. Normal Loki (7%) has 244/898.

Least kills on any 'frame of mine is Wukong (0%), at 65 with 0 assists. Next is Chroma (0%) with 91 kills and 90 assists.

A source of some amusement is Atlas (0%), with 5381 kills and only 308 assists. Landslide OP.

Most “selfish” 'frame is Ash with 4% used, 26932 kills and only 358 assists. Saryn is next with 3% used, 90367 kills, 5382 assists.

Least “selfish” 'frame is Vauban (2%), 1662 kills and 5171 assists.

Frost (0%) has 10 assists, Ivara (0%) has 22, Valkyr (2%) has 28. All the other kill/assist amounts have triple digits or more.

not actually sure, but I imagine My Loki Prime is quite low since I only really use him for Spy missions and I don't kill people on Spy missions, I just ghost past them.  my Limbo is probably quite low because I hardly use him.

in contrast my most used is Rhino prime, and I imagine my Sancti Tigris is my most used weapon, I've been using it a hell of a lot for Acolyte Hunting.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

That thing is broken. :/ It says 45 kills for Chroma for example even tho after only 1 void run I did it should've been more than 1000. And I've also been farming credits with him... Kinda sad, no way to figure out which was used more or less because of all that.

The stats aren't reliable. Exalted weapons used to not count kills for frames and the Usage stat seems heavily biased towards older gear. Excalibur was my first frame, but I got Volt quickly, who does have a higher usage stat than Excalibur, but I'm positive I've also used Frost, Frost Prime, Volt Prime, and a few others far more than Excalibur and have more xp and kills but less usage. Most used companion also seems unfairly weighted to Helios although I primarily have been using a Raksa for a long time now. I total rework of this page would be nice. More accurate stats, and the ability to filter stats by timeframe would be really good upgrades. 

Edit, not sure on least kills. Probably Wukong as he is my least used on the stats but possibly Loki Prime due to the nature of his abilities. But Rhino Prime and Wukong are both listed as used less than Mag Prime who is the only frame I have never owned. 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

8 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

The stats aren't reliable. Exalted weapons used to not count kills for frames and the Usage stat seems heavily biased towards older gear. Excalibur was my first frame, but I got Volt quickly, who does have a higher usage stat than Excalibur, but I'm positive I've also used Frost, Frost Prime, Volt Prime, and a few others far more than Excalibur and have more xp and kills but less usage. Most used companion also seems unfairly weighted to Helios although I primarily have been using a Raksa for a long time now. I total rework of this page would be nice. More accurate stats, and the ability to filter stats by timeframe would be really good upgrades. 

Edit, not sure on least kills. Probably Wukong as he is my least used on the stats but possibly Loki Prime due to the nature of his abilities. But Rhino Prime and Wukong are both listed as used less than Mag Prime who is the only frame I have never owned. 

That would explain why my Valkyr doesn't have the most kills on my list. I forgot about that. And yeah, the stat page has always been wonky, so whatever's there may or may not be accurate.