The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rank 11 test needs adjustment

bitbucket

2 minutes ago, bitbucket said:

This test is just plain stupid....

Quick google search shows tons of people struggling with the UPDATED version.

When did they update it? I did it maybe 3 weeks ago and it wasn't that hard... Even with a sloppy start, I made it easily.

Are you serious ??

I just did it with a sancti tigris and a frame as random as wukong, and ended with more than 25-30sec left

This test is one of the only test that truly force people to train parkour & aim a bit if they s*ck at it.

If you can't manage it, train until you can succeed

Edited by Trichouette

3 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

50 seconds remaining with vaykor hek and rhino.

I didn't really look at the timer, just saw "30 sec left" when I was in the giant box. My point was just "hey look I'm using a totally bullsh*t weapon for this test (tigris) and still manage to do it"

Obviously the marelok would be my choice for this, accuracy and fire rate

5 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I didn't really look at the timer, just saw "30 sec left" when I was in the giant box. My point was just "hey look I'm using a totally bullsh*t weapon for this test (tigris) and still manage to do it"

Obviously the marelok would be my choice for this, accuracy and fire rate

I think shotguns are a pretty good choice here for those that have trouble with it. Cone of fire allows for some bad aim while still hitting the targets so you can focus more on parkour, even if it's just a little. I'd choose Strun because of it's tube magazine style reload, but I already had Hek equipped for yesterday's sortie.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I don't comprehend where is the difficulty, as long as You have a weapon with more than 1 bullet in magazine and can press w on keyboard You should be able to do it. Funniest thing is You can do it easy without even pressing sprint.

Edited by Dabus87
typo

6 minutes ago, Dabus87 said:

I don't comprehend where is the difficulty, as long as You have a weapon with more than 1 bullet in magazine and can press w on keyboard You should be able to do it. Funniest thing is You can do it easy without even pressing sprint.

Guess you don't jump much xD

27 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

The running with orbs one? Sorry but it looks very simple...

Saw a vid where someone used Valkyr's ripline to cheese it if you want to try that.

Yeah, probably more than 1/2 way thru you can cheese up ripline.

Shucks, wish I could even get half way......

40 minutes ago, bitbucket said:

Are you focussing on the enemies or the orbs?  Your actual goal should be racing around and meleeing the orbs, the enemies are an afterthought.

Ember with WoF is best with this, Equinox Maim also.  Any other frame can do it just fine too, an aoe weapon should help considerably.

Practice in Sanctuary on any relay to test weapons and frames.

48 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I think shotguns are a pretty good choice here for those that have trouble with it. Cone of fire allows for some bad aim while still hitting the targets so you can focus more on parkour, even if it’s just a little.

*ahem*

Ignis. Especially with Firestorm.

1 hour ago, bitbucket said:

Another player in the Portuguese area of the forum posted a topic a wile ago complaining about the same test. I did it before it got reworked and re-did the test to try out and give him some feedback about it. I didnt find the re-worked version much different from the old one. I did the test using Inaros which is a Warframe with average speed and no mobility skills. The test also seems easier than the last time i did it since now you have Parkour 2.0 to get your self up platforms quickly.

You can practice the Test as many times you want before doing it for the Lotus in the Sanctuary room of any Tenno Hub.

Spoiler

0747b6dabed8b79f877e55f78c440802353d3cc4

When I actually took the test it was before the update.

After seeing these threads pop up after the update, I decided to try the updated version in the Simulacrum.

It was actually EASIER than the old version.

I'm really not sure what the problem is here.  Take fifteen seconds to learn the parkour, then go practice it twice in the Simulacrum.

I did the new version with 54 seconds remaining in a Trinity Prime with a Lex Prime.