Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

well it could be anku prime :|

since it does twist the blade in and that thing u circled could be some extra "accesory" much like bo prime has those balls at the end but who knows . _ .

We already have a Primed Scythe though.

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I think thats funny. I still have all the frames, both prime and non prime versions XD

I put him down after 30 with potatoing him or anything.  The model never appealed to me so he can only look better with the prime hopefully.

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

just naming a possibility here :p

also brokk prime xD

We never get a Prime melee weapon of the same type, apart from Dakra and Skana, for obvious reasons.
The other melee types that aren't Primed yet are Sparring, Whip, Single Dagger, and Machete, along with the much newer types of Claws, Sword & Shield, Tonfa, Gunblade, Nunchaku, Blade & Whip, and Rapier that are too new to be considered for Priming yet (imo).

17 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Gonna be really amusing if Booben Prone is easier to acquire than normal Booben.

Already have this with Ash and his prime variant (though the 1,000 cuts TA did help in getting regular Ash).

1 minute ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

you sir/maddam took me off guard for a second haha.

dont fret though friend, nekros shall have his time soon

Hopefully he is next and not Oberon or Hydroid.
#Rightside

(Lets make posting on right a thing to trip people up.

Edited by duhadventure

1 minute ago, duhadventure said:

Hopefully he is next and not Oberon or Hydroid.
#Rightside

(Lets make posting on right a thing to trip people up.

it really is an underutilized tool

#rightalign

hydroid and oberon are too new to prime yet, unless they pull another nova situation

2 minutes ago, Lokime said:

New primes are cool and all but.... 

"  reveal an all-new game mode " <--- I'm WAY more excited to see what's this. *Crosses finger for Archwing-PvP* o3o

i too am curious as to the nature of this new game type. not so much into the archwing pvp, but something new is nice regardless

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1 minute ago, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

A primed version of a frame than can only be accessed threw alerts? Maybe they'll also change that and make it in dojo research like others in this thread have said.... Either way pretty cool that Vauban is getting primed. I wonder what they'll trim gold and minor adjustments they'll give him.

hopefully he gets a slight rework to his 1 and 2 abilities.