The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

16 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

There's no doubt that we're getting some sort of long-range melee Prime weapon along with what's pretty much confirmed as Vauban Prime, so I started thinking about the weapon.
We already have a Prime Polearm, Staff, Scythe, and Heavy Blade type weapon. But we don't have a Hammer type Prime yet. And what is the first thing you think when you hear "Tenno Hammer" ? Fragor!

There's even some resemblance to the Fragor at the end of the hilt we see in the teased image:

Hide contents

l83NxoA.png

There's also a chunky piece we see at the bottom that further signifies that it's a Hammer. Furthermore, the Fragor is the only Hammer that's shaped like an actual hammer. Magistar and Sibear are both maces, and they're much newer than the Fragor.

So, I think this pretty much confirms it. If anyone else thinks otherwise, feel free to discuss in the comments.

Maybe it is fragor prime, but that would disappoint me soooo much, before this post, I had never even heard of the fragor being worth it on any level. I had leveled it and sold it and a prime fragor would be boring for me.

Just now, Arniox said:

Maybe it is fragor prime, but that would disappoint me soooo much, before this post, I had never even heard of the fragor being worth it on any level. I had leveled it and sold it and a prime fragor would be boring for me.

...You know Prime items have better stats, right? Fragor Prime could very well end up being the best Hammer type weapon in the game. Even better than Jat Kittag.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

...You know Prime items have better stats, right? Fragor Prime could very well end up being the best Hammer type weapon in the game. Even better than Jat Kittag.

possibly. But even if it was good, it would be boring to me. I never really liked any of the hammers, the jat kitty was ok, but still pretty boring to me.

Just now, Arniox said:

possibly. But even if it was good, it would be boring to me. I never really liked any of the hammers, the jat kitty was ok, but still pretty boring to me.

Alright, suit yourself. I just don't see a single other weapon it could be, apart from maybe the Magistar, but I strongly doubt it.
Also, we're probably getting another weapon too, so you could always look forward to that.

Just now, Arniox said:

You've clearly never used the Shattered Village combo - either that or you fell the Tempo Royale DPS hype. (worthy of the hype, but alot of people seemed to have dropped hammers for War or Galatine )

Or are you more for faster melee weapons?

29 minutes ago, pikaseechu said:

You've clearly never used the Shattered Village combo - either that or you fell the Tempo Royale DPS hype. (worthy of the hype, but alot of people seemed to have dropped hammers for War or Galatine )

Or are you more for faster melee weapons?

I'm more for faster melee weapons as you said. I love spinning and chopping at insane speeds through tonnes of enemies instead of doing slow casual swings.

Hi Tenno's,

As you can see on the Warframe News page, a Prime access is comming soon...

The Dev' team gave us a clue, with this image... look at the name of the url of this picture...

VaubanPrimeTease_PAXeast_Website.jpg?ito

Hmm... yes, you can read : "VaubanPrimeTease" !!!

the dream comes true ^^

I say that, i say nothing...

5 minutes ago, Melkhazar said:

Hi Tenno's,

As you can see on the Warframe News page, a Prime access is comming soon...

The Dev' team gave us a clue, with this image... look at the name of the url of this picture...

Ehm

19 hours ago, Tsoe said:

The URL is a Lie ...

ITS OBERON PRIME

The URL-name is likely a tease, I'm pretty sure it's on purpose. Dev's go as far as to wrongly name items in the game code so as not to spoil the next primes.
And since the image is to bulky for Nekros, Oberon is a plausible candidate. His release also came with a heave melee weapon so another point towards Oberon. But since Nova Prime, we can never be to sure about anything.
Though i'm pretty certain that's a Fragor Prime right there, which would be good cause we have 0 primed hammers yet. The only Primed heavy weapon is Scindo Prime atm. Unless you count Scythes as heavy's too.

Im not to sure if there is a post about this already and im not to sure where to post this but anyway from the image given to teas us about the next prime frame the arm looks short and beefy and had 4 accessories/arm pieces   on it just like Vauban arms.   As for the Weapon it looking like the fragor.                                                              VaubanPrimeTease_PAXeast_Website.jpg?ito

well i went to the link to watch live stream for pax east and it wont be until im at school that it is live However i just noticed how the picture and then i clicked the link to the live stream it said "The hunt begins" this makes me think that possibly we could be getting chroma prime due to cephalon simaris offers chroma and names you by hunter and orders you to hunt to be enlightened  this is just a small idea the other may have to do a quest idea for after second dream where we hunt stalker after he sent those -acolytes which was an event- my other guesses are things like  if umbra excal gets put in and is acted as a prime i find that doubtful there also is chance they arent adding anything new if they were unvaulting the next prime it would probably be ember prime however i don't think this would be really satisfying if they were doing pax east and talked about something we already have for prime frames there are these chances -new warframe wouldn't make sense for a new frame to start as prime frame. -oberon prime -chroma prime -limbo prime -hydroid prime -banshee prime - wukoung prime -nezha prime - not sure if we already got valkyr prime i think that is trinity prime we got - Equinox prime - atlas prime - mesa prime - inaros prime - mirage prime- ivara prime - nekros prime - vauban prime - zephyr prime, and any others i missed that dont have a prime state if it is limbo prime not many are gonna be excited due he needs a rework more than anything in the game we got a big selection of what the next prime may be i remember when i was new i heard rumours they werent gonna make every warframe have a prime version (might be hoax) and theres also chance they release umbra excalibur as a prime variant (not sure what this would do to fanbase) id put umbra excal parts dropped from shadow stalker that way not everyone can get him at first and its not easy it also would make sense cause shadow stalker was told to be a umbra excalibur himself thats all my ideas/guesses and opinions if anyone could get anything from that pax east picture then good job and also always interested if someone could message me about any info about upcoming warframe features it would be great to try to put some puzzles together.

well i went to the link to watch live stream for pax east and it wont be until im at school that it is live However i just noticed how the picture and then i clicked the link to the live stream it said "The hunt begins" this makes me think that possibly we could be getting chroma prime due to cephalon simaris offers chroma and names you by hunter and orders you to hunt to be enlightened  this is just a small idea the other may have to do a quest idea for after second dream where we hunt stalker after he sent those -acolytes which was an event- my other guesses are things like  if umbra excal gets put in and is acted as a prime i find that doubtful there also is chance they arent adding anything new if they were unvaulting the next prime it would probably be ember prime however i don't think this would be really satisfying if they were doing pax east and talked about something we already have for prime frames there are these chances -new warframe wouldn't make sense for a new frame to start as prime frame. -oberon prime -chroma prime -limbo prime -hydroid prime -banshee prime - wukoung prime -nezha prime - not sure if we already got valkyr prime i think that is trinity prime we got - Equinox prime - atlas prime - mesa prime - inaros prime - mirage prime- ivara prime - nekros prime - vauban prime - zephyr prime, and any others i missed that dont have a prime state if it is limbo prime not many are gonna be excited due he needs a rework more than anything in the game we got a big selection of what the next prime may be i remember when i was new i heard rumours they werent gonna make every warframe have a prime version (might be hoax) and theres also chance they release umbra excalibur as a prime variant (not sure what this would do to fanbase) id put umbra excal parts dropped from shadow stalker that way not everyone can get him at first and its not easy it also would make sense cause shadow stalker was told to be a umbra excalibur himself thats all my ideas/guesses and opinions if anyone could get anything from that pax east picture then good job and also always interested if someone could message me about any info about upcoming warframe features it would be great to try to put some puzzles together.

9 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

well i went to the link to watch live stream for pax east and it wont be until im at school that it is live However i just noticed how the picture and then i clicked the link to the live stream it said "The hunt begins" this makes me think

Seriously?

The LiveStream is in four hours.

What you have tried looking at was not a Live Stream and not even a Prime Time. It was Drew playing with people. I don't even know what they were hunting.

And seriously, you need to tone down the wildness of your speculation and actually look up what DE says.

DE are eventually going to make a prime for every warframe. But the next one seems to be Vauban because a screenshot showing off the arm of the new frame have been leaked and it's ornamented like vauban's arms are.

But DE will post a video of the stream from PAX up on their youtube as they do with all of their streams :>

Also you should break up your text a bit.

Edited by Aliceris

12 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

highly doubt that it will be Chroma Prime. Vauban is older, and so will get Primed first. And we have more proof for Vauban.

Also, WALL O' TEXT!

just like to point out that you don't need to be old to get primed, since nova prime came....since, I need to watch the trailer to get more info personally. the only time I was sure who the next prime was is when trinity prime's trainer showed up, and the saryn p trailer too 

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

just like to point out that you don't need to be old to get primed, since nova prime came....since, I need to watch the trailer to get more info personally. the only time I was sure who the next prime was is when trinity prime's trainer showed up, and the saryn p trailer too 

True, though generally older frames will have a higher chance of it. Also, Nova was an outlier, due to her popularity.