The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Guardian (18.8.2) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

DE crewman, Can we get an updated of void keys location such as Tower Sobatage keys. 

Can wiki be updated in a clean version and also if any location do drop tower Sobatage keys. 

I follow wiki and most of the time no void key or Sobatage void keys. Thanks.

FYI, Digital Extremes does not maintain the Warframe wiki.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Knightfyre said:

FYI, Digital Extremes does not maintain the Warframe wiki.

FYI - DE can do updated on the forums as they gave us the prime location drop table. Just need to know where tower Sobatage keys are cause if DE making RNG harder to get tower Sobatage void keys then it would not be cool.

10 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

FYI - DE can do updated on the forums as they gave us the prime location drop table. Just need to know where tower Sobatage keys are cause if DE making RNG harder to get tower Sobatage void keys then it would not be cool.

What does that have to do with the wiki? He was just informing you that DE has nothing to do with that information. They didn't make sabotage keys harder to get. Its rng just like everything else. If you want T2/T3 keys, do Triton excavation. T3/T4 Hieracon. Mostly T3 dark sector excavation Phobos.

4 hours ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

What does that have to do with the wiki? He was just informing you that DE has nothing to do with that information. They didn't make sabotage keys harder to get. Its rng just like everything else. If you want T2/T3 keys, do Triton excavation. T3/T4 Hieracon. Mostly T3 dark sector excavation Phobos.

If you watch live twitch last month Rebecca comment saying they will have Wiki update warframe information to look cool and more readable and information more searchable.

As for tower keys I know it's RNG. But I'm allowed to express my thought/comment/feedback/opinion as for what I said "felt like DE make tower Sobatage keys harder to get" it's my way saying please please DE etc.... 

Every Tenno I come across with me commenting on something they would post their comment and me reading it between the lines seem like I'm getting a sense like "Dude stop crying" "Dude you sound stupid" blah blah ..etc...

But thank on where to farm keys I need.

21 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

If you watch live twitch last month Rebecca comment saying they will have Wiki update warframe information to look cool and more readable and information more searchable.

As for tower keys I know it's RNG. But I'm allowed to express my thought/comment/feedback/opinion as for what I said "felt like DE make tower Sobatage keys harder to get" it's my way saying please please DE etc.... 

Every Tenno I come across with me commenting on something they would post their comment and me reading it between the lines seem like I'm getting a sense like "Dude stop crying" "Dude you sound stupid" blah blah ..etc...

But thank on where to farm keys I need.

I have had good luck getting T2 & T3 Sab keys from Oceanum spy on Pluto. Some days better luck than others of course. But quick to speed run, about 3-4 mins. 

And I can't argue against an official post stating which keys drop where like we have for prime parts. 

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

Having no lucky getting tower Sobatage keys. All the keys I get are tower 3-4 defense,survival, & tower 3 exterminate, capture keys. 

I feel DE change the RNG on how many tower Sobatage keys it give out. I just want everyone who program RNG a programmer who design warframe etc...

Come on DE I want more Sobatage tower keys.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Bowjangelz said:

I have had good luck getting T2 & T3 Sab keys from Oceanum spy on Pluto. Some days better luck than others of course. But quick to speed run, about 3-4 mins. 

And I can't argue against an official post stating which keys drop where like we have for prime parts. 

I'm having no luck on Sobatage keys. All tower 3-4 keys are not Sobatage keys just defense, exterminate and capture keys.

I hadn't looked at our hotfixes for console as I've been away for a few days, and I'm blown away!

Thank you all at DE for all of these hotfixes!  Dang!  This is awesome!

So many Syandana Offset fixes /  QoL & Crafting cost updates a full cert. update!  :-)

On 4/28/2016 at 4:51 PM, (PS4)NeroRedgrave said:

Still my Stratos Emblem shows a very old rank. In real, I have done ALL TAs and it is still not evolving. Come on DE, I report this bug since months, since 3 major builds.

Yeah, I've noticed this also.  It hasn't changed on PC in a very long time either.  Probably for the passed 3 to 5 Tactical Alerts or so.  I am assuming they are just still working on the next evolution of the stratos emblem. 

Just letting you know it's not just a PS4 thing! :-)

Mastery rank 17 tests need to have more time to begin with at least change it back to original tests. I don't care if other Tenno think it's easy to do it. I personally keep failing the tests and practice tests and it's making me sad, hurt cause I can't continue. Other Tenno express their thoughts saying " if I can't pass it don't deserved to be rank 17".  Unable to have more control when falling down can't jump back or flip backward my warframe just keep falling down and time it still counting down...

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Mastery rank 17 tests need to have more time to begin with at least change it back to original tests. I don't care if other Tenno think it's easy to do it. I personally keep failing the tests and practice tests and it's making me sad, hurt cause I can't continue. Other Tenno express their thoughts saying " if I can't pass it don't deserved to be rank 17".  Unable to have more control when falling down can't jump back or flip backward my warframe just keep falling down and time it still counting down...

is mastery rank 17's test the timed infested one if so its not to bad just concentrate on where the orbs spawn and run shooting dont aim at all its not the hardest test as the pre updated rank 8 one was horrible with ps4 controller and old parkour took a month to do just try a different frame or mods there are mobility mods that can help out.

1 minute ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Hope we get news on when is the next updated from DE...

During last night's Prime Time Rebecca and Megan mentioned that the next build submitted to cert would be 18.13.

They said they'd mention when it's being submitted to cert during today's devstream at 1pm CST.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

During last night's Prime Time Rebecca and Megan mentioned that the next build submitted to cert would be 18.13.

They said they'd mention when it's being submitted to cert during today's devstream at 1pm CST.

I did watch live twitch today. It was cool they are trying to get War Within out but now they will break the updated of War Within two parts... I will like more events.. More gifts from Lotus..

On May 27, 2016 at 0:06 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Didnt watch, did they mention anything ?