The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] The twin Queens

Arugula420

The twin Queens are a Tenno and Warframe

I don't know if there has been a thread like this already, but it's pretty obvious from that short trailer. Also if you read all lore associated with the Queens it 100% adds up.

Plus we've seen from second dream that warframes can act alone without the tenno.

The trailer is even named "The War Within", again seems pretty obvious. It all adds up perfrctly. Pretty dank twist tho. 

Edited by Yaerion
Edited to remove the spoilers from the title. You know, to avoid spoiling people reading your title ^^"

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

So if Warframes can act alone without Tenno controlling them. Why are we controlling them anyway? Well I get Chroma & Infected Mesa & maybe Inaros. Are Warframes pretty much bad without someone guiding them?

Did you play second dream? The warframe was able to break war and send the stalker running on its own. It's probably got something to do with cryo sleep, or it's some sort of skill, possibly gained over time, that the Queens have always used. Maybe somehow their energies still work in tandem, they can just operate as separate entities all the while.

Edited by TheycallmeMald

1 minute ago, Aimop95 said:

That would be incredibly ironic if true. That the twin Queens were a tenno and a warframe.

"The War Within" bruh. Seems to make sense. Also provides one more reason why the grineer are so hung up on tenno extermination. Their leaders know how powerful the Tenno and Warframes are. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

So if Warframes can act alone without Tenno controlling them. Why are we controlling them anyway? Well I get Chroma & Infected Mesa & maybe Inaros. Are Warframes pretty much bad without someone guiding them?

My theory is that the sentience of the original operator may still reside within the Warframe even after the operator's passing. Hence why Stalker uses an Excalibur suit but with the rage of his original operator. Maybe even Mirage's Warframe was destroyed as explained in her quest and a poem was inscribed on her blueprints by her operator (or it could also work the other way around having the operator killed). The twin queens may just be a preserved operator and possibly the sentience of her sister within a Warframe.

Edited by Agentawesome

2 minutes ago, TheycallmeMald said:

Did you play second dream? The warframe was able to break war and send the stalker running on its own. It's probably got something to do with cryo sleep, or it's some sort of skill, possibly gained over time, that the Queens have always used. Maybe somehow their energies still work in tandem, they can just operate as separate entities all the while.

Ohh I did notice that. Interesting. So your saying the 2 "queens" we saw in The War Within was actually a Tenno & a Warframe? That old woman could be a Warframe? 

wuuuuuuuuuuuutttt.

Oh man. 

Oh man.

Yeah. So the Self-aware Warframe sister just uses the operator sister as more of a battery to power her, hence why she dismissively calls her "worm."

Oh man.

Sweet.

Edited by Gelkor

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Ohh I did notice that. Interesting. So your saying the 2 "queens" we saw in The War Within was actually a Tenno & a Warframe? That old woman could be a Warframe? 

Exactly! Doesn't it add up? And if you read the Kuria entries, that document the story of the twin Queens, and have this in mind, it's almost as if their hinting at it.

The major thing that I think people are taking for granted, and should not, is that the War Within trailer is the Twin Queens.  The Kuria poem says they were identical, matched in perfection, so much so that the Orokin were creeped out by them.  NOT wildly dimorphic in size, age, and body shape.

All we know from the trailer is that one calls the other "sister". There are other places that you might refer to somebody as sister.

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

wuuuuuuuuuuuutttt.

Oh man. 

Oh man.

Yeah. So the Sentient Warframe sister just uses the operator sister as more of a battery to power her, hence why she dismissively calls her "worm."

Oh man.

Sweet.

I didn't think the young one was a queen anyway. She sounded like a child. But what you said makes sense.

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

wuuuuuuuuuuuutttt.

Oh man. 

Oh man.

Yeah. So the Sentient Warframe sister just uses the operator sister as more of a battery to power her, hence why she dismissively calls her "worm."

Oh man.

Sweet.

Yooo I didn't even think of it that far but you very well may be right about that. 

Bruh I'm hyped by this too 

Not saying it's not a possibility, but I definitely wouldn't say there's anything in this game that's 100% understood.

The warframe are guided by the tenno, but we don't know why, exactly, just how.  The warframe themselves are still an anomaly.

As it is, I personally wouldn't think it terribly odd if one of the Queens was taken aboard the original tenno ship and granted void youth, as a term.  The grineer were slaves, a lower class, maybe 1 twin was taken in place of the other.

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

The major thing that I think people are taking for granted, and should not, is that the War Within trailer is the Twin Queens.  The Kuria poem says they were identical, matched in perfection, so much so that the Orokin were creeped out by them.  NOT wildly dimorphic in size, age, and body shape.

All we know from the trailer is that one calls the other "sister". There are other places that you might refer to somebody as sister.

Seems kinda weird thou doesn't it. One is an old woman while the other sounds like a child yet they are twin queens? Idk I think there is more than what was shown.

11 minutes ago, Momaw said:

While I think it's a bit early to say that this is totally the case we should bear in mind that theoretically thousands of years have passed since that Poem was written so nearly anything could have happened in the interim, perhaps one of the twins died and the remaining one tried to clone her only for the process to go horribly wrong or something to that effect.

Edited by Basilisk1991

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Apparently you misread.

I said we should not assume that they are the grineer queens.

I would say the same thing before. But Steve already confirmed the two on the teaser are the Grineer queens.

Edited by Raniu

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Pretty sure it was explicitly stated that they are the twin Queens. I mean everyone is saying it and de haven't told us no. And come on let's be real, what two grineer sisters do we know of in the world of warframe that would have royal looking gaurds like that? In addition to DE stating that the next cinematic quest will involve the Queens and further the tenno lore, this is pretty clearly a slam dunk.

DE were trying to communicate with us through that trailer. No way they're not the queens.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I didn't think the young one was a queen anyway. She sounded like a child. But what you said makes sense.

See above reply. Also they stright up call eachother sister. It would be ludacris for DE to show us these people like they did and have them not be the Queens. DE showed us the trailer for a reason. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Zashukitsune said:

Not saying it's not a possibility, but I definitely wouldn't say there's anything in this game that's 100% understood.

The warframe are guided by the tenno, but we don't know why, exactly, just how.  The warframe themselves are still an anomaly.

As it is, I personally wouldn't think it terribly odd if one of the Queens was taken aboard the original tenno ship and granted void youth, as a term.  The grineer were slaves, a lower class, maybe 1 twin was taken in place of the other.

You're right. Nothin is 100% sure. But what's also true about this game is that DE likes to give us little hints along the way to lead us to the truth. 

We know how the warframes work: transference. But we also know that they can sometimes act on their own. DE have described the relationship as "symbiotic", meaning two lifeforms that live in mutual benefit. 

Who knows how the Queens came to power, but noone knows the secret of the tenno except the lotus, and now teshin, the stalker, and hunhow as of second dream. However, the twin Queens already know about the "dreamers". The only possible explanation is that they are tenno and warframe. It also perfectly explains the child. I'm sorry but a child that just so happens to be eternally youthful but not be a tenno just makes no sense to me. No disrespect.

Come on people. The pieces are all there!

12 minutes ago, Momaw said:

This is a man standing by the tracks, yelling to the passengers "Be careful, you're on the Headcanon train! That thing's been known to explosively derail on contact with new updates!"

But no-one listens. They clutch their ticket stubs eagerly. One man unfurls a newspaper. The headline reads "Dozens Of Players Still Missing, Presumed Salty, After Operator Revelations!"

5 minutes ago, spacerocks said:

So uh, how does the "warframe" one talk?

also, might wanna work on your spoiler hiding skills

Valkyr yells. She could just be special in that way that she talks so completly. And I remember something about the tenno having a vow of silence. But the grineer Queens obviously would not follow the tenno code. This is the more likely answer.

I put it in the title. Isn't that fair enough?