Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing but cores..

(PSN)CliffordVonSinn

Question

18 answers to this question

Anything the drop rolls into something you already got but isn't repeatable you roll again for either 25 cores or 50.

You have around 7% of getting something new (out of the non-repeatables) times the amount of items of that part of the list you still don't have.

Go figure. I'm only missing one and it's so close to change season x) Been getting cores all week straight. Pretty normal.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CliffordVonSinn said:

Anyone else getting nothing but 25 cores from the sortie or is it just my awful luck?

LOL, it is everyone I assure you.  Too bad you didn't pay attention to all the PC complaints before consoles got their sorties update.  You'd have been more prepared for it.  There is a sortie complaint thread at least once every few days.

On 5/5/2016 at 2:39 PM, Manyc said:

Anything the drop rolls into something you already got but isn't repeatable you roll again for either 25 cores or 50.

You have around 7% of getting something new (out of the non-repeatables) times the amount of items of that part of the list you still don't have.

Go figure. I'm only missing one and it's so close to change season x) Been getting cores all week straight. Pretty normal.

I only have four pieces out of the non-repeatable ones, seems my luck may be worse than I thought.

I'm out of cores right now, but I really need that Snipetron bp.....

I haven't tried this yet, but maybe running the last mission solo will give you a better chance of getting what you need since it come from your list of things that you didn't get yet?(will this work?)

Edited by TheDubsteppingNinja

10 minutes ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

I haven't tried this yet, but maybe running the last mission solo will give you a better chance of getting what you need since it come from your list of things that you didn't get yet?(will this work?)

No. Running solo does not seed the drops in your favor.

1 hour ago, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

I'm out of cores right now, but I really need that Snipetron bp.....

The reward does not come from your list, but from the list, period. After the reward is selected, only then it checks your list to see if you have gotten it already or not. If not, you get it, if yes, you roll again for either 25 cores or 50 cores. And it does that for each person individually. Solo or in team, affects nothing.

I got 50 cores on todays sortie ,

and a legendary core a few days ago

Since I've gotten the majority of check mark drops from sorties, it's been largely cores, so yeah. I don't mind though, there are plenty of mods out there that need cores, and even then, you can always max out a vitality or serration and sell'em for 100/200 platinum to someone else

Obtaining cores are okay, it's a long term investment. Like someone above mentioned, be grateful that you didn't get lenses instead. I just wish that i'll obtain the final part before the season ends. Or if I still don't have it, then hopefully the next season will still have snipetron vandal parts.

13 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

and a legendary core a few days ago

You must be very lucky to get a legendary core. I thought they were a myth.

I don't mind getting loads of cores, the only reason I have a maxed heavy caliber is core rewards from sorties.