Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Fatal Teleport

Oranji

Dear DE,

Please decide as early as now if this is really intended to work with Covert Lethality. I am one-shotting lvl 135's in the Simulacrum and with this mod I should be able to deal fatal damage to anything regardless of level. It's just too good to be true that I would prefer for you to nerf it now than later when everyone is already enjoying it.

I would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks!.

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

This augment is literally the worst thing I've seen DE put out since Eyes of Blight happened.... This is such a waste of a mod slot, such a waste of an augment's potential...

Ikr? You can actually achieve the same without the augment lol. But it can still save you some time when building for a teleport/instakill build. But it's still glitchy as hell, i tryed it.

1 minute ago, The-Tective said:

An ability that insta kills with the mod Covert Lethality gets an augment that is pressing E for you? I thought they wanted more interactions in abilities and now we get a single target Bladestorm? Hmm k.

Bladedroplet.

A single target Bladestorm.

27 minutes ago, Arceus255 said:

I feel like before even having released this they should've made it much less... Wonky. It doesn't work half the time. Barely reliable.

All you have to do is press E yourself and it still does the energy refund, the autoclicker/presser doesnt always work.

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

All you have to do is press E yourself and it still does the energy refund, the autoclicker/presser doesnt always work.

Im taking about the normal finisher, it itself doesn't even trigger half the time, let alone allow you to perform it.

8 minutes ago, Arceus255 said:

Im taking about the normal finisher, it itself doesn't even trigger half the time, let alone allow you to perform it.

I found if you either have to be directly in front or behind the enemy to allow the finisher to happen. I think it's because the finishers start from the respective positions

20 minutes ago, Arceus255 said:

you need to press E faster after you cast teleport, and of course sometimes you will be teleport to a wrong position, but it's the same even with the new mod on.

Edited by RayPerth