The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we have a poll for Oberon passive

Tsoe

Just now, Vesiga said:

a community poll; rather than a DC poll too. 

Fully agree

he need the whole community to get out this trap...

Edited by Tsoe

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I agree with the title but I think you're a bit too late to "save" him

well ... the last augment is not the end... we can still save him XD

Since every eximus unit in the game is apparently carrying around a bunch of Oberon parts in their pockets. He is immune to eximus auras.

Maybe thats too much.
50% resistance to eximus auras

But then again, it IS Oberon. He's not working with much
99% resistance to eximus auras

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SupeBoss said:

Since every eximus unit in the game is apparently carrying around a bunch of Oberon parts in their pockets. He is immune to eximus auras.

Maybe thats too much.
50% resistance to eximus auras

But then again, it IS Oberon. He's not working with much
99% resistance to eximus auras

I love this idea we can finally put those parasite eximus in there place.

What about +50% damage on irradiated enemies and 50% resistance to enemies aura?

ok right its Oberon

+99% damage on irradiated and 99% aura resistance

Edited by Tsoe

5 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Allies within 15 meters of Oberon take X% less damage and that damage is converted to energy for Oberon?

For this to work DE must buff his armor to over 200, maybe 300?

Or When Oberon's health reaches below 25% all of his attacks will proc radiation? 

yeah

that's the only frame using armor buff ability "hallowed ground" with no good base armor XD (implying the armor buff even work)

Edited by Tsoe

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

How about when he gets inflicted with a proc all enemies in a 10-15m of him get the same proc for 50% damage(thinking of slash here)

Or, when inflicted with a proc, enemy who caused that proc gets a radiation proc for (a number of) seconds.

Enemies irradiated by Oberon deal decreased damage to himself and allies.  Enemies within 50m of Oberon have a low chance each second to be randomly rad procced.

Oberon's the Seelie sort, so he should have something about owning or manipulating creatures/people.

I'd rather have Oberon's proposed friendly animals passive than Mag's proposed vacuum on bullet jump.  Hell, even Reb's suggested Loki passive of clinging to walls would fit nicely with the magnetic theme... but no, I'll get something either an augment or Carrier does better.

Oberon's connection to wildlife actually sounded cool to me.

7 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

yeah

that's the only frame using armor buff ability "hallowed ground" with no good base armor XD (implying the armor buff even work)

If you are running Oberon with maxed Steel Fiber then you will have over 600 armor and with HG buff you will have over 700 (more or less, bad at math) so yes it should work, DE just need do it!

I've to say some of the passives made me laugh so hard.

Oberon Loki and Ember mostly.

"befriend neutral enemies" haha like kavats & kubrow & sand thingies, that'll totally be useful.

(I laugh at ember being more powerful when in fire, it'll be time to use a glaive with heat proc \o/)

4 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I'd rather have Oberon's proposed friendly animals passive than Mag's proposed vacuum on bullet jump.  Hell, even Reb's suggested Loki passive of clinging to walls would fit nicely with the magnetic theme... but no, I'll get something either an augment or Carrier does better.

Oberon's connection to wildlife actually sounded cool to me.

It would be funny if Oberon could make Drahk and Hyekka turn against their masters.

With a maxed steel fiber, Oberon has 300 some armor. The Hallowed Ground buff would help a little though. Oberon currently has 150 base armor; up from his original 65 which used to be the average armor at the time. Sadly enemy damage was boosted across the board around the time Oberon got his armor doubled.

6 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

what is so bad about Oberon?

People have a problem with him because whatever he can do another frame can do it better.

He can heal but Trinity healing is better.

He can dish out damage but his damage fall off quickly.

He can CC but others can do it better with better range and duration.

ETC ETC