Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? Really DE?

Kyleization

maybe isn't fair the platinum reduction cost start at 50% and scale half than was supposed to be

but still, you can't wait 30 seconds? o_o' /jokeoff

so, basically, he was asking about the platinum reduction to rush not being too much fair, since 30 seconds, maybe, can only cost 1-2 platinum, instead of 50% of the maximum value + 1 platinum

and by this way, more people will try to use their platinum to rush things after waiting half of the timer

i can see an fair business utility from there... if he was asking for it

Edited by Zeyez
more explanation about his view... maybe...

I think they are complaining about the platinum costs to rush-finish not scaling well with the actual time remaining.

Which...  Is kind of a valid point? But I suspect DE's economancers have already considered the pros and cons on this.

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

I think they are complaining about the platinum costs to rush-finish not scaling well with the actual time remaining.

Which...  Is kind of a valid point? But I suspect DE's economancers have already considered the pros and cons on this.

True, I can see that being a valid point.  Just hard to tell when they don't actually expand on what their topic is. : /

Edited by Noamuth
there their they're

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

Yeah, if they took out the option folks would be pissed, but if the rush option is there, it should be better thought out. 

Im kind of surprised they don't have it scaling better. Im pretty sure people would be willing to pay a reduced amount to get a new warframe 1-2 hours or so early so they can start gaming with them sooner if it was reduced. But then again things scaling well is not what Warframe is known for...

Oh, I always wondered what would happen if you took the mentality of the stereotypical tumblr user and applied it to video games. Now I see what it's like. It's actually just as effective at killing braincells as the normal tumblr, but with bonus head-desking!

25 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Not sure what you're posting about.

Isn't it fun when people post threads with "zOMG Noway! really?! WOW DE!" and so on but don't actually provide any useful feedback or even comments.

Just complain and move it, best threads there are amirite.

Totally enjoy the completely vague subject titles too, good thing about these, DE just walks right on by, if the OP cant be bothered to write a useful title, why should DE bother to notice what they are talking about.

4 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Isn't it fun when people post threads with "zOMG Noway! really?! WOW DE!" and so on but don't actually provide any useful feedback or even comments.

Just complain and move it, best threads there are amirite.

Totally enjoy the completely vague subject titles too, good thing about these, DE just walks right on by, if the OP cant be bothered to write a useful title, why should DE bother to notice what they are talking about.

Oh, and then they rage quit because no one listens to them.

33 minutes ago, Valsako said:

Oh, I always wondered what would happen if you took the mentality of the stereotypical tumblr user and applied it to video games. Now I see what it's like. It's actually just as effective at killing braincells as the normal tumblr, but with bonus head-desking!

*casually reading through thread*

*sees comment*

oh.... oh my... this is a gem.... OUTSTANDING SIR.