Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's building requirements are too high [Reply from DE]

(PSN)Arkel-99

I'm sorry, but you mistook the word progress for convenience. 

Yes, the latest releases are getting more and more grindy, but that also has to do with keeping the community satisfied with enough to do until the next update. 

Besides that if you have ever played a real p2p game you will see the clear difference that without paying you just cannot progress. Here you can. I've made over 8k platinum (if not more) via trading without the need to buy platinum. 

36 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

And now you have to farm for one item and it's time to flip the table, apparently.

Two. Sibear as well. And no, one isn't that bad, but it looks like this is not gonna stop, and that is a reason to flip the table, as I explained in my post.

Edited by The_Doc

5 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

< Started a second account, got all the way up to MR 12. While I bought some budget platinum on sale, I've managed to trade for more platinum than I've bought our even used.

Disagree.

Exactly but you are already experienced. What i personally have to say is, that it seems that there is an extensive lack of information for newer players on many aspects of the game, so it kind of feels like a huge wall in front of you and you do not know what to do and because of the lack of knowledge they cant advance that efficiently or even trade / sell stuff to gain plat

We just had this thread few hours ago.

Best comment on there went something like....If you don't like grind games warframe isn't for you!! you are not forced to play

Personally I think its fine, I have all frames, 2 weapons short....I don't feel like the whole time they were trying to pry my wallet, though they did make sure I knew that option was available.

2 hours ago, DarkOvion said:

So it's a reasonable, and fair cost to expect it take take 1-2 months to get?

That's 1-2 months playing this every single day, and you have to remember new items will come out in that time, you better pray they don't cost 12000 cryotic.

Edited by The_Doc

6 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Exactly but you are already experienced. What i personally have to say is, that it seems that there is an extensive lack of information for newer players on many aspects of the game, so it kind of feels like a huge wall in front of you and you do not know what to do and because of the lack of knowledge they cant advance that efficiently or even trade / sell stuff to gain plat

The new player experience is one of things that DE has already admitted needs tuning and are actively looking to fix. Now, whether that includes financially advice on how to invest in items I don't know but I am willing to bet it won't be there. 

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Your definition of "Progression" is very skewed. You don't need to pay to progress at all, in fact you don't need to pay for anything, slots included. you only need to pay if you want every frame on standby at all times and even then making plat in this game is incredibly easy, far easier than most premium currency in any other MMO that may provide a way to do so.

Of course there's going to be grind, if you actually played the game at all with any decent variety then Boobens parts woulden't even be that expensive, how many things actually need Oxium in this game?

This system is only slightly harder on newer players who don't immediately have things to sell on trading but beyond a point platinum can be pretty steadily farmed, Warframe is one of the few games that doesn't require you to pay for anything at all to have a good experience.

Hey

Take this as no offense, but you are wrong. Warframe has been pretty successful just because of its pay to play model. And no winy brat post will change that.

I have every Warframe almost and I didn't pay for them. I just did bosses and killed them and I had the frames. It was very fast and easy. So what you said is simply not true.

The only things worth paying for in my opinion are cosmetics like Sayandanas or color palletes, or skins for example. Everything else can be gotten by playing the game.

If you are referring to Vauban farming, then maybe you should just specify that instead of sounding like a entitled child. DE has to pay their people to work and make new stuff. It is as simple as that. Do you get paid for working? Yes. I want to see you work for free.

Warframe came out a long time ago, and no review good or bad will effect it in any way. It has a huge die-hard fan base, and I am on of them.

Vauban just came out yesterday. Maybe it is a good thing that everyone doesn't immediately have the shiny new gold re-skin of Vauban. If they did, I would be dis-heartened.

Have a great day!

Edited by xX_Eyesore_Xx

Sooo wrong I don't even know where to start.

You tell me of another F2P title that has content EVER week. 

Lets you trade for $$$ commodity in Game.

There are none.

Content cost money. it's not free. But by all means go try a few other F2P games and let me know if the grind is any better, it's not.

Dear OP, you my man!

Do you know how many people I saw, actually having the guts to say this?

None!

Why?

Because the whole community is brainwashed! They got pink glasses. Behind the whole F2P ideology and the grind-fests is actually a deeper sense of grabbing people's cash or force them to mentally break. Pay 2 Play. That's the actual way of Warframe.

Of course no one acknowledges posts like these, because no one wants to see them and be aware of the fact that Warframe is turning into everything, but a F2P game.

Also since "we" (those who see behind these pink glasses) are the minority in this forum, we get suppressed by the masses and masses of projected and artificial peace and positive reviews. Eventually, we get censored.

Yes, you read correctly! CENSORED! A few of my posts got blocked, just because people didn't want to believe me. Don't say that I'm talking garbage. You just can't face the truth about a game you like! Get real people. Warframe is Pay 2 Play!

Good job on getting the main posts OP! We'll get so much hate for this :D

Edited by XenoFant

5 minutes ago, XenoFant said:

Dear OP, you my man!

Do you know how many people I saw, actually having the guts to say this?

None!

Why?

Because the whole community is brainwashed! They got pink glasses. Behind the whole F2P ideology and the grind-fests is actually a deeper sense of grabbing people's cash or force them to mentally break. Pay 2 Play. That's the actual way of Warframe.

Of course no one acknowledges posts like these, because no one wants to see them and be aware of the fact that Warframe is turning into everything, but a F2P game.

Also since "we" (those who see behind these pink glasses) are the minority in this forum, we get suppressed by the masses and masses of projected and artificial peace and positive reviews. Eventually, we get censored.

Yes, you read correctly! CENSORED! A few of my posts got blocked, just because people didn't want to believe me. Don't say that I'm talking garbage. You just can't face the truth about a game you like! Get real people. Warframe is Pay 2 Play!

Good job on getting the main posts OP! We'll get so much hate for this :D

And where are your examples of warframe being pay2play? Please also include comparisons with other games for these examples.

4 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

And where are your examples of warframe being pay2play? Please also include comparisons with other games for these examples.

Why do I even have to?

Look around. Take off your pink glasses and see Warframe's real face bro. Grind. Abnormal Drop Rates. Ridiculous Builing Requirements. And that's just the top of the iceberg.

Don't fall for Warframe's masquerade, just like OP said, but see the game in its real aspects.

Edited by XenoFant

11 minutes ago, XenoFant said:

-nip-

-snip-

prove-it.jpg

Out of all the people screaming Pay2Play, I've yet to see anyone support this inane stance beyond trotting out the Founders Package.

Please provide some solid proof that Warframe is purely Pay2Play, because my personal experience, and a handful of others that I know of, disprove that entire concept.

Why do I even have to?

Look around. Take off your pink glasses and see Warframe's real face bro. Grind. Abnormal Drop Rates. Ridiculous Builing Requirements. And that's just the top of the iceberg.

Don't fall for Warframe's masquerade, just like OP said, but see the game in its real aspects. Then my friend, yre you on the right side.

095c94aee0d62fca5a985e9094029f59.jpg

Are you not familiar with the concept of "Burden of Proof"?

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+burden+of+proof&oq=define+burden+of+proof&aqs=chrome..69i57.2492j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Noamuth
Multiquote.

Just now, rapt0rman said:

That's an impressive sense of accomplishment you seem to be getting from saying all this without backing it up with anything.

Oh, I do have my reasoning. Just be patient... I will come back in a while ;)

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

prove-it.jpg

Out of all the people screaming Pay2Play, I've yet to see anyone support this inane stance beyond trotting out the Founders Package.

Please provide some solid proof that Warframe is purely Pay2Play, because my personal experience, and a handful of others that I know of, disprove that entire concept.

Obama-Clapping.gif

4 minutes ago, XenoFant said:

Why do I even have to?

Don't fall for Warframe's masquerade, just like OP said, but see the game in its real aspects. Then my friend, yre you on the right side.

I played many games and also many of them turned me away because of their payment handling and how money influences the gameplay.. i play warframe for almost 3 years now and i see the cons and pros in its way to handle the inclusion of real money.. and the way it goes is a very player-friendly one

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

8 minutes ago, XenoFant said:

And you forgot to say the TRUTH .

You don't buy platinum, you actually donate money.

"How can you say donate? Is not a donation!"

Take your pink glasses out, every game Pay to Win has non tradable currency.

In Warframe you pay 50$ for every player who play or quit this game because you can trade platinum with people who never throw a penny in this game.

belive it or not

this is a F2P game which is the least grindy i have seen in a longggg time, and you can literally make 5p a prime part ( AT LEAST 5 ) if you really need premium currency, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING! maybe its cause we complain so much that DE adds more grind. we all act like spoiled children tbh