Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How big will U19 be?

ObsidianG

I am not sure that all the content announced will be out with U19. I mean yes the new quest will be, but DE also said something about a new sentinel quest to introduce new players to sentinels, and unless we will get the cats from The War Within ( I guess this is how the new quest will be called ) we would need another quest for them ( we have one for kubrows so it would be normal to have one for them too ). Also Lunaro might not be out with U19 since a whole new game mode is not something you can call small, especially for Lunaro since it changes how the game is played not like the Conclave where you just do almost the same thing with players as enemies. Dmg 3.0 and Starchart 3.0 should be in U19. We also have Excalibur Umbra so there is a lot of content coming that might not be all for U19. Maybe some will be released between U19 and U19.5 or some like Lunaro in U19.5. Of course it can all come out in U19 turning it into a huge update ( if all of this get's released at once U19 might be the biggest update or at least the biggest since I play ).

P.S Also the new fairy frame is coming but that is confirmed for U19. Also I have a feeling they confirmed what will be in U19 and this post is useless.

TL;DR: Title

In U19, we'll be getting:

-Fairy-Frame

-War Within CineQuest

-Lunaro Gamemode

-New Arch-Weapons

-Arch-Movement 2.0

-StarChart 3.0

-New Sentient Battlesuit units

-Focus Changes

-Arm-based Superweapons

-Operator Cosmetics (gender-based stuff)

-Misc. Changes

Based on this, I'd say anywhere from 1-3 gigs.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

8 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

-Fairy-Frame

-War Within CineQuest

-Lunaro Gamemode

-New Arch-Weapons

-Arch-Movement 2.0

-StarChart 3.0

-Focus Changes

-Arm-based Superweapons

-Misc. Changes

All that just sounds tempting but it makes me think it will be around 4-5 gigs.

they will likely be doing a lot of work on compressing the package and some optimizations which is why most big updates are not 10+giggies

Will also mention when i deleted Gw2 from my old lappy to move to new comp, the old file was 101gbs and the new DL is about 60gbs

4 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

-Fairy-Frame

-War Within CineQuest

-Lunaro Gamemode

-New Arch-Weapons

-Arch-Movement 2.0

-StarChart 3.0

-Focus Changes

-Arm-based Superweapons

-Misc. Changes

I'm pretty sure the sentient battle-suits and arm weapons wont be coming in U19, that was just another preview of something further down the road.

5 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

-Fairy-Frame

-War Within CineQuest

-Lunaro Gamemode

-New Arch-Weapons

-Arch-Movement 2.0

-StarChart 3.0

-Focus Changes

-Arm-based Superweapons

-Misc. Changes

add on

-possibly umbra or umbra warframes  

7 hours ago, ObsidianG said:

I am not sure that all the content announced will be out with U19. I mean yes the new quest will be, but DE also said something about a new sentinel quest to introduce new players to sentinels, and unless we will get the cats from The War Within ( I guess this is how the new quest will be called ) we would need another quest for them ( we have one for kubrows so it would be normal to have one for them too ). Also Lunaro might not be out with U19 since a whole new game mode is not something you can call small, especially for Lunaro since it changes how the game is played not like the Conclave where you just do almost the same thing with players as enemies. Dmg 3.0 and Starchart 3.0 should be in U19. We also have Excalibur Umbra so there is a lot of content coming that might not be all for U19. Maybe some will be released between U19 and U19.5 or some like Lunaro in U19.5. Of course it can all come out in U19 turning it into a huge update ( if all of this get's released at once U19 might be the biggest update or at least the biggest since I play ).

P.S Also the new fairy frame is coming but that is confirmed for U19. Also I have a feeling they confirmed what will be in U19 and this post is useless.

TL;DR: Title

i dont care about speculations, its time that it appears, im bored ... and even more bored about the always same tickling "when it appears" ... BOOOOOOOOORING !!!

16 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

I doubt it will be as big as U18. that was 3gigs of PBR tileset goodness.

U19 is more content then cosmetic

(^^ LOL ^^)

content means a new race as for example, new planets etc. , a new planet, not changes of the things which we allready have ...

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Charko said:

Since Lunaro will be presented at the Tennocon i don't think we'll see it in the next update. But still i can't wait to play it.

Actually , no . There will be lunaro competitions , that means that the Lunaro game mode would have been already in the game and people have the time to test and play with .