The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Upgrade Time!

Hixlysss

So...First off, Infested Nullifiers/Comba/Scrambus should be a thing at this point. The infested are all about aura's and sticking together for boosting eachother, at least that's how they appear, so having infested things that outright disable warframe powers would be glorious to encounter, I believe the Comba/Scrambus would be a more likely infested encounter rather than nullifiers. Secondly, Ancient Disruptors, I believe, should have a Regulator aura, that disrupts a player's hud and perhaps does a slow drain on energy or shields. Third, Leapers/runners should have a chance to spawn into crawls when killed, all infested should have a chance to spawn maggots, or something similar, upon death. Finally, Infested scavenger/oxium drones. They fly around, eat up pickups to charge up their suicide charge.

I personally feel the infested aren't as potent as they could/should be. I miss the old days of "Oh crap, DISRUPTOR! FOCUS FIRE!" I really and completely miss those days. I feel the infested should be something that's really feared, not something that just annoys you. I fear Bombards, Napalms, Hyekka masters, but Infested? Pfft, nothing scares me. Corpus? not really much there scares me, nullfiers get my blood pumping but that's about it.

What do you guys think? Time for infested comba/scrambus?

6 minutes ago, Rikov said:

So...First off, Infested Nullifiers/Comba/Scrambus should be a thing at this point. The infested are all about aura's and sticking together for boosting eachother, at least that's how they appear, so having infested things that outright disable warframe powers would be glorious to encounter,

Sorry, but i'm not into masochism.

mutalist nulifier anti-moa

that shoot beams of nulifier infested homing moskito that inflict slash damage 10% max health per seconde and nulify powers until you get ride of them

(by rolling 5 time or use melee 10 hit or dying)

if you get close to another tenno it spread to them

at death moskito explode blinding you and other Tenno in 7m range with your frame blood accumulated (screen become blood red) and knock you down dealing 30% blast damage of your max health and inflict puncture and viral proc

Edited by Tsoe

It would be cool to just see a larger variety of enemies, toning down on the butt loads of ancients so that a few more heavy units could be added, and more light units instead of crawlers, or just less crawlers, but the whole, multiplicative buffs from even more power denying, health draining enemies thing...that's not really cool...

7 hours ago, Rikov said:

So...First off, Infested Nullifiers/Comba/Scrambus

Beware what you are asking for.

Ancient Disruptor is already the best nully unit already, and is a lot stronger than nullifer in my opinion.

1.All ancient has innate 0.5x damage multiplier body part which is used for warframe ability damage.

2.Disruptor aura reduce warframe ability damage by 90% (certain abilities used to ignore it, but not anymore). Mesa hits them for 54 damage and look at my energy pool carefully.

Even Finisher damage is useless (I am tired to ask my team mate to stop casting blade storm against infested, 5% damage is just waste of time and other member can not damage them during blase storm animation).

3.Disruptor aura reduces warframe ability duration (such as CC) by 90%, this effect STACKS with multiple Disruptor aura.

4.Energy draining scales with ancient's level (1 single level 50  Disruptor  can drain 150~200+ energy per hit), and STACKS with multiple Disruptor aura.

5.Disruptor can proc magnetic effect with ranged attack.

6.Disruptor aura is not destroyable.

7.Disruptor aura DOES cover other types of ancients.

8.And all infested allies withing range are benefited from the aura.

Edited by aerosoul1337

14 hours ago, Rikov said:

So...First off, Infested Nullifiers/Comba/Scrambus should be a thing at this point. The infested are all about aura's and sticking together for boosting eachother, at least that's how they appear, so having infested things that outright disable warframe powers would be glorious to encounter, I believe the Comba/Scrambus would be a more likely infested encounter rather than nullifiers. Secondly, Ancient Disruptors, I believe, should have a Regulator aura, that disrupts a player's hud and perhaps does a slow drain on energy or shields. Third, Leapers/runners should have a chance to spawn into crawls when killed, all infested should have a chance to spawn maggots, or something similar, upon death. Finally, Infested scavenger/oxium drones. They fly around, eat up pickups to charge up their suicide charge.

I personally feel the infested aren't as potent as they could/should be. I miss the old days of "Oh crap, DISRUPTOR! FOCUS FIRE!" I really and completely miss those days. I feel the infested should be something that's really feared, not something that just annoys you. I fear Bombards, Napalms, Hyekka masters, but Infested? Pfft, nothing scares me. Corpus? not really much there scares me, nullfiers get my blood pumping but that's about it.

What do you guys think? Time for infested comba/scrambus?

I think more painful Parasitic Eximi and Ancient Disruptors would cut it nicely.

I didn't know Satan played Warframe.

Okay, that was rude. But all kidding aside, no. Absolutely not. The power jamming needs to stop. I recognize that it's supposed to limit ability use to challenge players, but it's gotten to the point where any power that isn't a self-buff or heal is useless in void, and all powers can be arbitrarily rendered useless by a Corpus that doesn't have LOS at about 20 meters. Have to stop and hunt the #@*&$@ down and pray there are no techs around. Nothing worse than a scrambus hiding in a null bubble.

I'm not into cover shooters. Give me my powers back. Put me at a disadvantage, force me to strategize, overwhelm me... but don't strip out the core goddamn feature of the game.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

1 hour ago, TheGuyverOne said:

Oh god i would so much love to see some kind of infested units running on the walls and ceiling coming from everywhere. Just this ability would completely change the way we play against them and make them more uniq! Now i would truly say that this ship is INFESTED