The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh look, a low level potato alert...

Orthelius

oh yeah....that was tricky trick if i ever seen one.

Went in with Mag level 10. did 1st wave no prob. died instantly when next wave started. couldnt figure how i died. so respawned. and the DEF target gets destroyed right as I revive.

That was a trick for taking it at intel stats.....

Will do this later as I wants the CATALYST....but i really...Really....REALLY detest DEFENSE!!!

Cheers

Completed it with a Frost (me) and three randoms,one MR6 one 9 and the other 12,first attempt I was using a ember ended getting rekt because they are doing insane damage (maybe a bug?) second try was with a frost same team (pug) just get someone with a max efficiency frost and range and you will kill the entire map with one avalanche cast,setup was

Fleeting Expertise (maxed)

Overextended (maxed)

Stretch (maxed)

Streamline (maxed)

Cunning Drift (maxed - exilus slot)

Steel Fiber (maxed)

Intensify (maxed)

Flow (maxed)

note: doubt new players who don't have nor can afford mods will be able to complete this (assuming only low level warframes and low level weapons) so this alert in my opnion is bugged,because past reactor alerts are far far easier.

52 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Have you fought a Hyena recently? They are always at the absolute least 10 levels above the area they are in. 

yeah in the tactical alert it spawns at a way higher level

I've lost a game because it chose use it's fire attack on the objective, which two shot it from full health in about 1 second with no counterplay

edit: also after that round, I get a message from the stalker telling me my actions have consequences kek

Edited by Obviousclone

That was a trick for taking it at intel stats.....

Sometimes intel is highly inaccurate, just ask the american government, they get it wrong 87% of the time, including that stat!

I pugged it, used frost as its defense and who knows if anyone else will, was another frost there too, good deal.  Died to rad procs twice, killed whole team with avalanche once.

Hyenas freeze/slow, used jat kittag with maiming strike, they died fast.

Not bragging, not complaing, stating general overview of mission. Oh and this...

c24jeNX.jpg?1  Prebuilt catalyst & over 800 oxium.  Good day.  I know some players/frames may have trouble with this one, I can relate based on previous experiences.  It is, however, fully doable.

Got in as Mesa, PUG players were Frost, Mag Prime, and Mag Prime. GG ez, surrender at 20 noobs, no re.

Also, turns out that Mesa is amazing at killing Hyenas. Get Shattershield up, step out and go into Peacemaker, seconds later there's a dead Hyena. Seconds, as in less than five. Turn off Peacemaker, still on full health.

Made it as Ember (not even vitality or qt equipped lel) with 3 randoms - 3rd, 5th, and 9th ranks

Hyenas were total surprise, WoF and Ignis didnt even scratch them, had to kill them with Sonicor.

We did it somehow, even though defence target was at like 50hp at wave 16, yet no one aborted.

All things considered - it was pretty fun. Time well spent, and I didnt even need that reactor.

Seriously folks, the Hyenas were great.

Anyone remember that thread I had a while back? The one in which I proposed with 100% sincerity that every mission should have a roughly ten percent chance of having its objectives change, or of having a random invasion from enemy forces, or of having a mini-boss show up have a go? Yeah. If I had my way, all Corpus missions would have a very small chance of spawning mini-bosses like a Hyena unit or enhanced osprey like a slightly nerfed Raptor gunship, just to keep players on their toes.

I took unplorized Braton Prime to have fun but something stopped me from taking unpolarized Vasto Prime. Took my Lex instead.

Was best decision I've made today.

I got 3 rookies on my team. If I wasn't Frost it would be over on 3rd wave. Burned lot of restores cause proxies ate through globe like crazy. Still, Avalnche here, Lex there, Scindo if it wasn't enough. Was funny

2 hours ago, Reedfish said:

its either two hard...or to easy

make up your minds ; u ;

IKR, this constant complaining is starting too get old as you know what!

go complain else where already please!  Go to reddit and meme your heart away!!

Better yet go back too a game where the developers dont listen, and where the update and hotfixs dont roll out.. Then realize how well we have it here!!!

i think im going too leave from the forums for awhile. Its impossible too find a healthy thread here now adays, reminds me of when i phased away from the Xbox forums for this same reason. 

Rant over*