Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Update 18.13 Discussion

Latiac

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Really? Really?

DE: Listen guys, we're changing some Warframe abilities. Mostly the ones which basically turned off the challenge, like semi-free invulnerability, or blinding hundreds of enemies per minute. 

Players: *Raaaaaage!* Warframe is deeeeeeeeaaaad!

Those are the quick & easy players

16 minutes ago, giantconch said:

And yet its perfectly fine and OK for a flamethrower to go through 40-50m of solid surfaces...?

if u mean ignis, no one said it is sensible, but balance wise, it is, because it has sh*t damage and relies totally on CC

4 minutes ago, Fate0 said:

Exal's mini blind costing energy now... so wait i don't have the choice to expend additional energy should i choose to slide while i'm using EB? You guys are forcing me to be in closer melee range now with this recent range decrease on EB so now i need to close distance faster to be more effective, if i choose to slide then your going to hit my energy? Please reconsider this as this invokes an involuntary use of energy that limits me from sliding while using EB. It now will cost me energy and is not as effective as standard radial blind in functionality and usage. I can't perform finishers or do finisher damage, range and duration is extremely limited. It seems this change was not fully thought out and saying you wanted to keep his other ability from being overshadowed but didn't mention any useful changes to radial javelin.

I agree with this so much. Please post this in the new mega thread for the recent excalibur changes so that DE can see it as well as others

Not saying the op said or was like this but I always loved seeing people call frames like rhino or ash a noob frame while they bragged about their immortal valkyr. Anyone using excal didn't even have to bother using anything other then his 4th ability. Mirage could lock down the whole map with her disco balls. And mag...can't insta kill corpus anymore. I am not surprised by these "nerfs" at all....oh and trinity...really not surprised.

52 minutes ago, Latiac said:

What was DE thinking with this update. It reminds me alot of the viver crisis a year back, and the forums don't seem happy about it one bit, Every rework since Mesa and Saryn have been very heavy nerfs, I'm not a fan of this trend.

Why not revert this update and pretend it never happened?

Excal is pretty much GG from what i've heard.

Mag was already in a coffin and that has now been placed in another.

Don't get me started on Volt either - Dropping speed boosters instead? Volt was used for speed runs and i'm sure no one wants to go back during one of those.

And then there is Trinity. Poor Trinity.

Other Deaths :

Mirage? - Added by request

Potentially Valkyr? - Added by Request

Just tested Blind Mirage build in the potato alert, she's horrible. It's not even half as effective as it used to be at all, which was exactly what I feared. How is this better for the game? Now all Mirage is useful for is another DPS frame, because even an optimal Blind build such as mine is now completely gimped... not only that, but the Blind now kills enemies upon detonation way too easily.

Max damage reduction I could get on Trintiy was 76% with 2 health. Was this what the community wanted? Was this what DE wanted? I'm not going to hide my saltiness, I'm not a happy Tenno right now. Builds will need to be scrapped and reworked.

Edited by DuskLegendary

3 minutes ago, 45neo said:

They are not NERFS they are reworks

Mag nukes just about as much as before but can now nuke grineer as well.

I tried liking this multiple times, I couldn't, sorry.THANK YOU! People are always so quick to scream doom and run away from something when what was initially broken, is fixed; ie miasma and radial abilities locking down entire maps. 

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

if u mean ignis, no one said it is sensible, but balance wise, it is, because it has sh*t damage and relies totally on CC

He's talking about Grineer Scorches and Hyekka Masters. THEIR Ignis can go through walls, and does a f*ckton of damage at higher levels.

6 minutes ago, Ins. said:

The DE apologists that don't even play the game past lvl 30 are in full force.

The people who can't deal with actually playing the game are out in full force.

Seriously. My brother completed TLoR with a level 14 Ash with no Trinity or Mirage. i think we'll be fine...

Just now, DuskLegendary said:

Just tested Blind Mirage build in the potato alert, she's horrible. It's not even half as effective as it used to be at all, which was exactly what I feared. How is this better for the game? Now all Mirage is useful for is another DPS frame, because even and optimal Blind build such as mine is now completely gimped... not only that, but the Blind now kills enemies upon detonation way too easily.

Max damage reduction I could get on Trintiy was 76% with 2 health. Was this what the community wanted? Was this what DE wanted? I'm not going to hide my saltiness, I'm not a happy Tenno right now. Builds will need to be scrapped and reworked.

The thing is people cry out for all these things, but the realisation hits them when it actually gets nerfed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I tried liking this multiple times, I couldn't, sorry.THANK YOU! People are always so quick to scream doom and run away from something when what was initially broken, is fixed; ie miasma and radial abilities locking down entire maps. 

funny thing is most of them probs arent changing their builds...

Alright I admit I have yet to try out the new mag, but I find it funny people are saying the DE destroyed mag, when before this happened everyone was saying she was just a one trick pony who only had one good ability that only worked against one faction?

Lol? Where were all you people before this when pretty much no one said mag didn't need a rework?

5 minutes ago, 45neo said:

They are not NERFS they are reworks

Mag nukes just about as much as before but can now nuke grineer as well.

Did you play her since the "rework"? Stop talking its a nerf and thats it. She is terrible agains corpus now and still worse then any other frame against grineer. But hey think what you want, if you are happy with it

28 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

yep

well deserved nerfs my friend, I own all those frames and they got really boring, these nerfs are what they need. More plays, management, different mod setup + more warframe diversity.

If you don't wanna play no one's stopping you but I'm telling you, you're not getting the big picture here.

Exactly people like simplicity not diversity 

1 minute ago, Reedfish said:

funny thing is most of them probs arent changing their builds...

Exactly: Why isn't my 28% duration Saryn doing any damage with miasma anymore? 

Most people are just going to give up on the frames without a shot at all. I'm looking forward to getting these changes on console. I'm a fan of all of the frames that had changes and I couldn't be more excited to try out new mag! 

2 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

Did you play her since the "rework"? Stop talking its a nerf and thats it. She is terrible agains corpus now and still worse then any other frame against grineer. But hey think what you want, if you are happy with it

I played her on ceres since her rework... Did more damage than a ash spamming blade-storm. and also to you don't cry nerf PERIOD.

I honestly only use Hystaria as a "get out of dodge" button. Eternal War and WarCry was far more energy efficient. I could heal up with one swing from Galentine in late content.

What I don't get is why they nerfed Blessing.

Excal got a small nerf. Less damage on blade waves is not that bad.

Mirage needs more nerfs if you ask me but Prism was justified. If Radial Blind relies on LoS, Prism should, too.

bad player removed

there is no reason for you to be 50 meters away from your teammates so this blessing change barely makes any difference

excalibur can still mow down level 100+ enemies with ease

you agree with the prism nerf but you think mag making an entire faction a cakewalk to fight was okay L!oL

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Exactly: Why isn't my 28% duration Saryn doing any damage with miasma anymore? 

Most people are just going to give up on the frames without a shot at all. I'm looking forward to getting these changes on console. I'm a fan of all of the frames that had changes and I couldn't be more excited to try out new mag! 

mag is fun using polarized and magnetized then letting loose a bullet hell into the mass