Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Hittokiry said:

so you want to make a warframe that doesnt relly on the warframe's skill set? ...

We have more and more people asking to dumb down this game.

DE Listen.. we like hard stuff (no pun intended), most of us just dont know it.... yet.

You say it like we dont already have that.

1 minute ago, Hittokiry said:

so you want to make a warframe that doesnt relly on the warframe's skill set? ...

We have more and more people asking to dumb down this game.

DE Listen.. we like hard stuff (no pun intended), most of us just dont know it.... yet.

(sigh).....Masoch..OH! Wait, what if the "M" word is actually considered profane?

1 minute ago, magikninjaa said:

ahhahahhahhahahahah

I'm serious xD There is already people crying about being killed by hyenna by standing in front of her while she does a charge attack that takes a million years to make.

People are noob, and are asking DE to dumb down the game so they can faceroll it and leave in the next week coz it got boring and easy

Just now, Hierarch-Artanis said:

Instead of looking at in practice? If you want trinity to sit back at the start of a mission dropping capsules while the rest of the team goes out and clear the raid then sure, but 50 meters is quite the range.

I figured someone would call for a Practicality exam, so we did test the range, Its ultimately someones fault if they don't stay within 50 Meters, but That's not why he says trinity has been nerfed, trinity was slapped with a Nerf bat of sorts because of how the Math is done Involving her Damage resistance especially when in a party scenario, More bodies equates to less Resistance, Unless of course everyone is dying at the same rate. It essentially punishes people for playing as a bless trinity in a party, From his perspective DE has effectively taken trinity down to one Build versus the Two she had previously. (His point of view is that of someone who plays super hardcore so that's his phrasing not mine lol.)

11 minutes ago, Cruzifixio said:

Almost never post in forums, been playing for 3 years. You promised to make Mag useful. 
Mag is crap right now. Please do something about it.

Now you know how I feel about my poor Saryn. Welcome to the club. Cookies and punch are at the far end of the room.

Just now, Hittokiry said:

I'm serious xD There is already people crying about being killed by hyenna by standing in front of her while she does a charge attack that takes a million years to make.

People are noob, and are asking DE to dumb down the game so they can faceroll it and leave in the next week coz it got boring and easy

relax, those kind of people dont even play this game for long they just get bored and play the game on and off and DE knows this thats why they make the game for US to play. They know how we like it :D

20 minutes ago, CHIEF-117 said:

Plz fix valkyr and the new affinity system, it makes sabotage, interception an spy missions VERY annoying...

it was the same before dude, just that no ui for that to keep you in check, and with this stop whining about silly stuff, dont like changes dont play, but dont comment about silly stuff that you dont understand properly.

Mesa doesn't need anymore tweaking for scaling back now.  She's just fine.  She suffers heavy damage loss against high level enemies at later rounds on endless missions anyways so this is a decent balance.  Leave her be, you did enough nerfing to her in the past year.

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The latest!

Rebecca, you're supposed to bridge the gap between the player base and the devs. You're supposed to bring up the important issues. The forums have become a hug box, a place where criticism is demonized. I'm not saying that I'm in the right, nor am I saying that it's your fault. However, something must be done, and the criticism must not be allowed to be silenced. I love this game, it's one of the few games I still play. I don't want to see it crash and burn due to design issues. New quests and items be damned, balancing of enemies should be the first priority.

13 minutes ago, Cruzifixio said:

Almost never post in forums, been playing for 3 years. You promised to make Mag useful. 
Mag is crap right now. Please do something about it.

yea shes op ASF right now shield polirize vs armor  no more need for corrosive projection yea  i love this "nerfs"  bullecte atractor oneshot dudes lvl 200 yea love nerfs like this -------------
old build dont work she needs duration but nerfs like this is what other frames need like zephyr and oberon

Just now, venon23 said:

yea shes op ASF right now shield polirize vs armor  no more need for corrosive projection yea  i love this "nerfs"  bullecte atractor oneshot dudes lvl 200 yea love nerfs like this -------------
old build dont work she needs duration but nerfs like this is what other frames need like zephyr and oberon

Please show me that setup because I can't seem to make her half as useful as she was yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Mesa doesn't need anymore tweaking for scaling back now.  She's just fine.  She suffers heavy damage loss against high level enemies at later rounds on endless missions anyways so this is a decent balance.  Leave her be, you did enough nerfing to her in the past year.

This, i feel like mesa is in a good place now, no more changes needed :P.