Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee - What weapons do you want?

Koed

boltace and aksomati were both a mistake, botor and soma werent popular because of their design but simply because they were master race at the moment

for steel meridian i would like a jat kittag, for red veil im sure they will want to give a dagger, but is rather have a Scythe 

Other than my not wanting Telos Boltace. I should list off multiple possible candidates, since I do adore multiple melee weapons and would love to see them in the Syndicate's theme. I'll also try and go with the underwhelming ones since that is the apparent goal for them. (I would love to see better ones but those are only dreams)

• Vaykor Halikar/Vaykor Twin Basolk/Vaykor Furax
  • Telos Gram/Telos Shak/Telos Pangolin Sword
  • Synoid Kestrel/Synoid Obex
  • Secura Prova/Secura Lecta
  • Rakta Karyst/Rakta Ether Reaper
  • Sancti Orthos/Sancti Nami Skyla/Sancti Magistar

Though if we were going for dream Syndicate melees.

Vaykor Ack & Brunt/Halikar or Machete, Telos Galatine or Tonbo, Synoid Kestrel, Secura Prova, Rakta Karyst and Sancti Lacera or Magistar

9 minutes ago, Oates_ said:

Instead of making specific melee weapons for syndicates, I would rather see them make syndicate melee stances so that you could use it on a variety of weapons.

I think syndicate stances is a briliant idea so lets have both! 

The one I'm most looking forward to isn't even released yet, Synoid (Whatever Cephalon weapon they make a melee of).

Only melee weapons that even look remotely like Cephalon weapons are War and Broken War.

That said Telos Galatine and Vaykor Kittag have to happen! I'm fine with side grades for those two.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

Obviously, Vaykor Jat Kittag. Jat Kittag is love, Jat Kittag is life.

I pray for anything, but Telos Boltace. But theme of Arbiters won't let it happen.

Synoid Kestrel looks pretty logical, but I want something like Simulor/Gammacor-themed melee. Is would be fun.

Secura Obex. Sparring weapons need some love.

Rakta Venka is will be pretty matching to edgy Veils thematic.

And Sancti Tonbo is thing what I really need. Is stylish, is beautiful and is looking pretty organic.

Edited by Nordenfelt_

2 hours ago, That1Cactus said:

Anything but Telos Boltace. Please let's not have Telos Boltace. I am begging for the non-existence of Telos Boltace.

Maybe it will be good, DE did tease a new Tonfa stance last stream didnt they?

9 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

No, no, snake.

DUAL VAYKOR JAT KITTAG

Only if we get double spark effects! Just in time for a fairy frame too. Next up Tinker Bell deluxe skin! 

For syndicate melee weapons, we have to remember that DE will most likely pick a weapon that in some way aligns to a syndicates "beliefs" (So no Vaykor Atterax guys, it's a torture weapon, something the Steel Meridian doesn't believe in) Apparently they'll also try to give the more underused weapons some love, here's a few: Venka, Ripkas, Dark Sword, Sheev, Fang, Skana*, Lecta, Kogake, Dual Raza, etc.

*Not counting the fact that it's a starting weapon because most players will trade it off as soon as they can

28 minutes ago, Koed said:

No, ack and brunt is already "okay" while silva and aegis is terrible! Give it some love instead!

That's just how steel meridian do :P make beastly weapons better.

Silva and ageis can make due with a prisma and a Prime or something.

vaykor_ackbrunt_by_chubbyscurrymctoastk-

Want so hard.  (Image courtesy of this dude: http://chubbyscurrymctoastk.deviantart.com/)

Edited by rapt0rman

5 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

why nikana? we already have nikana, Dragon Nikana, Nikana Prime PLS NO

Haha well its a nice design, fits in with stealth style and the grip-stance looks awesome :P Maybe if another nikana isn't viable, something within that category would still be cool, since Red Veil is like the epitome of Ninjas lel.

3 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

That's just how steel meridian do :P make beastly weapons better.

Silva and ageis can make due with a prisma and a Prime or something.

Hide contents

vaykor_ackbrunt_by_chubbyscurrymctoastk-

Want so hard.

*-* its glorious!  Its a great Steel Meridian weapon nothing says defender of the people like an Axe and Shield!

Edited by Daruru