Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do we defeat the tomb gaurdian sand which Warframe is best fit to do so?

(PSN)Blackhound2003

Question

I have been searching on how to defeat them and I found out that if you destroy them 2 more pop up 4 more times so that's a total of 32 of the tomb gaurdians. Most of the time they tend to bunch up confusing you and mixing up their health bars on top of that some how their rock they throw manage to follow you when you dodge them and so you get hit. Guys do try to tell me if you can help me beat them and I will invite you

Edited by (PS4)Blackhound2003
To tell you to tell me if you want to help me

15 answers to this question

All about the weapon. But, I would suggest Loki anyways, as I do not believe the tomb guardians really see you if you are invisible. I think you should focus on the smallest tomb guardian instead of the largest, so you  take out the tiny ones before you attack the larger ones that will make even more tinier ones. I hope that makes sense. :)

If you do not have Loki, maybe try someone with CC. Nova Molecular Prime (slows them + extra damage), Ember's 3rd and 4th (fire everywhere), Excalibur's Radial Blind, Mirage's 1st and 4th, and Frost's 3rd are all examples. If you have Mag, why not try out her new Magnetize skill? It seems to be alright.

Best of luck to you.

the Tomb Guardians are pretty straight forward, Melee Attack, unidirectional Ranged Attack. Biforcates a limited number of times (but enough times to make the Player start to question if there is a limit! :D) on death.

shoot them some more, use some Abilities, and that pretty much sums that up.

Used Valkyr in the quest and she destroyed everything. It IS what she does, after all.

Any in-your-face type encounter without defense objectives is Valky's rice bowl. That's why she exists and why I use her for exactly those kind of missions.

Pretty much anything that can tank them or kill them as fast as possible. I used Limbo to isolate them using the rift (and kill them quickly using rift surge). A Rhino or Chroma with an oomph melee weapon should also be viable. Take Valk if you're lazy.

I took Ivara because I like soloing story quests and looking at the scenery at a leisurely pace.  I didn't realize he was a hard fight because I was stealthed the whole time shooting him with artemis bow until all his clones died standing around like idiots.