Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SHOULD THE STALKER HELMET COME WITH THE HUNHOWS GIFT BUNDLE

Hunhow didn't give Stalker his own head.

Jokes aside, I don't find it would "bring the whole bundle together". If this were to happen, it'd make more sense to place it in the 'What Stalker?' bundle rather than Hunhow's Gift, but it likely never will be. In my opinion, the Stalker's helmet should remain exclusive to he and his (unfortunately in existence) Acolytes. It's better to let it remain unique to an enemy rather than releasing it to players.

If the Stalker helmet is made available, he now only has his waist cloth to stand out, and I don't think he wants to be identified only by what's physically under his belt.

Edited by LazerSkink

5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Hunhow didn't give Stalker his own head.

He did take Loki's head though so we should get a mission to cut off Stalker's head instead. An eye for an eye. 

(You must be a Loki user though)

3 hours ago, Madway7 said:

He did take Loki's head though so we should get a mission to cut off Stalker's head instead. An eye for an eye. 

(You must be a Loki user though)

Interesting idea, this honestly never occured to me. To the second point, nada.

---

3 hours ago, KJRenz said:

No because it's what identifies Stalker being Stalker, it's a unique characteristic of Stalker. Give that to the players and he's... well nothing.

Let's not forget what happened the last time his helmet was given to other frames:

latest?cb=20160125210745

12 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

No, because edgelordism should not be encouraged.

I fail to see how someone's color schemes affect you in any way. Black and red are just a really nice combination. In fact, black and white go well with almost anything. Red, green and blue are also good options. 

I was disappointed to see Revan's mask made available to people who aren´t Revan in SWTOR(don´t start bashing it now), and would feel a very similar manner of contempt if players suddenly started going around with that identifying-marker, which should belong to him alone with the slightly different one for his Acolytes(slight color-difference), though I find the latter-most a curious concept to explore so I will not complain about that one.

50 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I fail to see how someone's color schemes affect you in any way. Black and red are just a really nice combination. In fact, black and white go well with almost anything. Red, green and blue are also good options. 

Probably because when something gets used so often by so many people (especially children who want to look cool) it starts becoming an eyesore.

Personally, no.

I see a teammate drop into game looking like the Stalker, good chance I'll freak and try to kill them.

Not to mention, really confusing when the real deal shows up - which one do I shoot first?

Joking aside, let the Stalker be unique.  We have a lot if options to personalize and we have a highly creative community.