Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best weapon for mesa

Jopasz

Question

13 answers to this question

Doesn't matter. It's the mods that matter. You could use some random secondary that doesn't even use all the mods you stick on it, but it'd be the same as using a weapon perfect for those mods, since Peacemaker doesn't take weapon stats into account.

Yeah but to fit for exemple primed gambit I need to forma weapon and give it catalyst. So I want a weapon that I can use not just mod holding one.

Edited by BodyShotter

Just now, InterstellarSpooks said:

Doesn't matter. It's the mods that matter. You could use some random secondary that doesn't even use all the mods you stick on it, but it'd be the same as using a weapon perfect for those mods, since Peacemaker doesn't take weapon stats into account.

well it matters somewhat if you also want the weapon itself to be useable. since iirc peacemaker has the highest portion in impact damage a weapon that also has a primarily impact damage distribution would be a good idea. the mods would synergize somewhat between the two at least partially

15 minutes ago, InterstellarSpooks said:

You can use a well-modded Spectra and Peacemaker would still be amazing.

1 hour ago, BodyShotter said:

Yeah but to fit for exemple primed gambit I need to forma weapon and give it catalyst. So I want a weapon that I can use not just mod holding one.

So you are asking what is the best secondary weapon then? Since Mesa itself doesn't care. The secondary weapon class is pretty blessed, so many good weapons, no best.

Lex P over V Marelok if you look for a stronger secondary.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

I'm going to try multi-forma'd twin grakatas to be different.

I know reload time is horrid, but the DPS potential is ridiculous (to the point you fire so fast it's like button-tapping a six-shooter to conserve ammo) and when she spins them like six-shooters it's over-the-top cool.

She seems like a high-plains Grineer Hunter so why not terrorize them with their own weapon?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Vaykor marelok should work pretty decent, so should Telos akbolto, atomos or any other at least decent secondary that doesn't require specific setups.

I for example play the synoid gammacore most of the time on any other Frame, which requires ammo Mutation what's somewhat of a waste for her Peacemaker...