Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rathuum node only grants 25 judgement points.

1 minute ago, ograzzt said:

I think it drops on all difficulties.

•  

Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas.
•    “Silent Battery” is a new uncommon shotgun Mod that may drop from Executioner Dhurnam. 

So, other than 'challenge' there is no reason to do 85 over 60, since both give 25 Judgement and both can spawn Dhurnam. 

I guess there is the Reinforcements condition that gives 1 more Executioner at 85 compared to 60.  That's one more chance at Dhurnam spawning and in a 4-player squad that's all 9 Executioners so guaranteed Dhurnam , if you get that condition .  :shrug:

7 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

Well, I mean "not only 85 lvl one". Honestly, I even forgot that lvl 20 and 40 versions also exist.

Ah, yeah, I get that.   :P
I helped a couple of friends clear Sedna the other day, so I had a recent reminder, I guess.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Why on Earth would that be useful?

We've got Banshee for that.

Eh, whatever.

Well, Rifles and Pistols had that useless mod already...they felt like it was an obligatory useless mod for shotguns too.

1 hour ago, Momo93 said:

Well, Rifles and Pistols had that useless mod already...they felt like it was an obligatory useless mod for shotguns too.

I use it on Rifles and Pistols quite a bit, but I don't see myself going nuts to silence my shotgun except in niche instances.

A spy sortie where it's shotgun only and I absolutely have to use Ash over Loki that day.

27 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

The only real good thing about Silent Battery is the piccy of those Dual Heks!!!

2df947a432.jpg

It might come in handy if you're running a Ivara Prowl build.

Even though Ivara's Artemis bow doesn't gain ANY benefits from shotgun mods. Waste of a mod slot like the rest of them...

Just now, Cat_Jam said:

Even though Ivara's Artemis bow doesn't gain ANY benefits from shotgun mods. Waste of a mod slot like the rest of them...

My thought was that it would act the same way Hush does and doesn't break Ivara's Prowl upon fire. But yeah that's a bummer aswel.