The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is some negativity about Primed Pressure Point

Troll_Logic

Just now, (XB1)TheInpenetrable said:

imagine the backlash if they removed it immediately 

Like... NOTHING ?

Give us back the ducats & credits and eventually the fusion core people wasted and done.

As steve said it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, and it goes against what DE is working toward which means it will be removed later anyway.

Just now, Trichouette said:

Like... NOTHING ?

Give us back the ducats & credits and eventually the fusion core people wasted and done.

As steve said it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, and it goes against what DE is working toward which means it will be removed later anyway.

even if they refunded the stuff people are bound to complain

4 minutes ago, (XB1)TheInpenetrable said:

And so ? They'll complain later aswell when all damage mods will be removed.

And they already started complaining because the mod isn't on par with the other primed mod.

Edited by Trichouette

15 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Like... NOTHING ?

which possibly means. leggy cores :3

11 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

They are more likely to just change what they had planned based on the release - not removing the mod from players.

It's not going to be on us, the players, for their mistake - they're owning up to it and just moving on from it.

I doubt that, it won't be the first time they removed a mod from the game and the players were compensated with legendary cores. I hope DE will get rid of damage mods it makes sense and will also make weapons more powerful 

Weird, usually a Catalyst and a stance mod nets you more than enough bonus points for a good build. Either way I wouldn't go through the trouble of reformaing every melee weapon since these mods may be removed in a few months, and there are already stupidly powerful setups that make melee viable without that extra 45% damage.

2 minutes ago, Sweaty_Pleb said:

I doubt that, it won't be the first time they removed a mod from the game and the players were compensated with legendary cores. I hope DE will get rid of damage mods it makes sense and will also make weapons more powerful 

i dont need legendary core i can max any mod in 3 day from r0 to r10

19 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i dont need legendary core i can max any mod in 3 day from r0 to r10

Yeah a lot of people can, but there is nothing else DE can really do I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal if they take it away. I suspect that it'll stay in the game for a few more months 

Considering the extensive wait before us until Damage 3.0 or whatever they call it that will negate serration, pressure point etc... I think its fine to just use it.  Chances are they will provide legos or convert the Primed mods that are no longer valid into something essential to the new system.

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Considering the extensive wait before us until Damage 3.0 or whatever they call it that will negate serration, pressure point etc... I think its fine to just use it.  Chances are they will provide legos or convert the Primed mods that are no longer valid into something essential to the new system.

I agree. we do have a while before Dmg 3.0 might as well use it. 

2 minutes ago, Robm said:

I agree. we do have a while before Dmg 3.0 might as well use it. 

I'm honestly worried about the repercussions of them even doing dmg 3.0. I'm worried that everyone's builds will be screwed so hard beyond belief and it will cause chaos in both the game and forums if they don't do it right. Hopefully its a really, really, really, really long time from now though. I'm not looking forward to it.

7 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I agree. They haven't talked much about damage 3.0 or the multishot/damage mod rework recently nor does it seem to be featured in the U19 site. So I'm guessing they're delaying it until later on in U19 or U20. I'm fine with the delays since I don't like reworks being rushed.

I like and appreciate the mod, its a full powered version of the original version of the mod before the stance change which was 90% at rank 5 like Point Blank. At 10, such a mod would be 165% which is what the mod is like all the rest of the rank 10 damage mods. If it is removed, it will be removed - but I think those wishing for damage to be removed, look at elementals as well - what do you think they will be replaced with and how would they stand up in the current environment of enemy scaling.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheInpenetrable said:

Its not just simple refund of ducats, credits and fusion cores. Many bought it for different amounts of plat, which might be complicated to refund. Also many already forma'd their weapons for it.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz