The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I was a baby space ninja...

Golgek

I thought if i could rank up 1 weapon sell it and build it again and rank it again and so getting xp ...after few days i configured out that this method doesnt work...                    slaped my mom again.

2 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I will tell you all a tale of great sadness and woe.

I traded my damaged equilibrium to a friend in return for some basic mods, because I didn't want it. Later, when I realized how rare it was, he said he'd give it back. "No problem," he says, "I wouldn't have taken it if I'd known how rare it was! Just wait till I get on next, and I'll give it back."  And then..., DE made them untradeable. Many cries were cried that day...

It's not MY fault I was giving you critical mods!

But that's okay, I can still "lord" it over you. :clem:

Waaay back in U8:

I got taken to Xini, and didn't understand how they were able to get so much damage out of their weapons. Eventually, someone figured out I didn't have Serration.

I sold my first several Cronus blueprints, being told it wasn't a good weapon. Then I learned about Mastery, and how at the time, Vor's drop rate for the Cronus apparently got smaller each time it dropped for you. In a panic, I ran Vor until I got another Cronus. I made a decision that day, to never sell a single frame or weapon. I still live by it.

I favored Ash to Loki when it came to stealth. (Glorious Loki Prime Master Race, forgive me!)

Edited by DeltaPhantom

When I was a baby Tenno

I thought forma dropped from mercury

I didn't know how to color my Mag

Never knew what fusion was so I never ranked up my mods until much, much later in my Warframe adventures

And last of all.I..I used to sell all of my fusion cores...for credits.

Sold a wealth of weapons and Warframes before even putting ranked up mods or maxing them

Edited by dirtasit
I'm bad at life.

When I was a baby Tenno:

I coloured my Excalibur in white and yellow to make him look like Excalibur Prime.

I refused to use any prime gear, until a buddy showed me the power of Lex Prime.

Whats even funnier is that I still refuse to use prime warframes.

When I was a wee baby ninja I used to think playing Warframe with my friends was great.

Then I punched one of them in the mouth.

Playing Warframe with friends was a mistake.

Having friends was a mistake.

S#&$, living was probably a mistake.

At least I don't have friends anymore.

Edited by FrackingBiscuit

When I was a baby space ninja:

Chose the wrong starter frame (Excalibur), then realized that I wanted to play as Volt more.

Result: Well, restart with another account -.-

Farmed so hard for oberon parts by spamming Apollodorus for about half a year. Completed him when I reached Draco..

Learn about trading on my own, managed to earn 1000 plat without spending a single cent on the game.

That was the power of my youth though.. now too 'old' to grind for anything unless I felt I needed to do so.

I thought it was a bug when at the end of the level, I didnt get the reward I was looking for. As in, I asked people where I can get x part. And they said do that level. After spending much time there, I looked at the rewards and it wasnt there. Thats when I learned this game was RNG.