The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What was your first prime Frame/Weapon?

Bleak-Knight

Since I'm a huge geek for Scythes in fantasy games, Reaper Prime was my first prime weapon. I knew what people said about it being rather weak and only good for a decoration, but I took that thing with me everywhere and used it with pride. I still have it in my arsenal, and while I don't use it nearly as much as I used to, I still love taking it out for a killing spree every now and then.

As for my first Prime Frame, I wish I could say Nova or Volt was my first, but I actually found myself with Loki Prime being the first to replace his base version. Loki isn't even on my list of favorite 'Frames, but I'll admit he made farming for Ivara much faster than I expected with an infinite invisibility build, so he's definitely earned his right to stay.

Frost Prime was the first I crafted.

I put it like this because I can't remember if I bought the Founders Pack before or after that, which would make Excalibur Prime either the first or the second.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
typo

My first Prime frame was Rhino, which I bought with plat when I first started, along with Nyx Prime.

My first Prime weapon was Braton Prime, which I forma'd 3 times, still a fun weapon, but I use the Soma more these days.

PS: Please add Tigris/Strun Prime DE, we need Prime shotguns!