Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

People who sold a 200 day LOGIN reward  = Their own fault for being "Greedy". As you can already see, Primed Fury was given as a sort of "Tribute" for 200 days consecutive login, and wasn't meant to be sold in the first place. Thus, People who still willingly decided to do that despite this with high hopes of platinum got their justice served. It's pretty much common sense that you shouldn't be selling Primed Fury in the first place.

1 hour ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:

People who sold a 200 day LOGIN reward  = Their own fault for being "Greedy". As you can already see, Primed Fury was given as a sort of "Tribute" for 200 days consecutive login, and wasn't meant to be sold in the first place. Thus, People who still willingly decided to do that despite this with high hopes of platinum got their justice served. It's pretty much common sense that you shouldn't be selling Primed Fury in the first place.

Next time you go to sell something, remember, that you're being "greedy". Also a giant hypocrite.

Edited by -CM-Critical

3 minutes ago, -CM-Critical said:

Next time you go to sell something, remember, that you're being "greedy". Also a giant hypocrite.

Thats not the same, at all.

Its a huge difference if i sell a Fleeting Expertise, which i can farm again whenever i want, or i sell a Mod which cant get farmed at all. There is exactly one Primed Fury per Player in Warframe. Trading this just means "someone now has 2 and someone else has none".
The sole purpose of selling Primed Fury was to buy it again when it gets cheaper. This is greed at its finest. It was a huge risk and they lost it. Selling Fleeting Expertise or any other farmable mod has no risk at all. Its basically getting Plats for your spent time. 

Noooooooo my operator went back to default ! and the accessories are all over the place

Also the zariman suit is clipping ... seriously the operator got #*($%%@ with

And still no fix for the Scimitar animation

Edited by Feuershark

• Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

this is bull***t, what if I want two Primed Fury for my melee weapon and Helios deconstructor to be equipped, what then?! Just give me one good reason why I can't do that!

Edited by Traxadel

5 minutes ago, Traxadel said:
  • Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

this is bull***t, what if I want two Primed Fury for my melee weapon and Helios deconstructor to be equipped, what then?! Just give me one good reason why I can't do that!

Well it'sthe principal of reward, you're not supposed to have a duplicate

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

all the traders will get mad at u for this :|

2 hours ago, Traxadel said:

WAAAHHHH! You aren't entitled to even ONE Primed Fury! DE was awesome and made a great mod and gave it to you FOR FREE just for playing the game. And now you're b*tching because you can't have TWO? Good lord, that's worse than whining that your parents didn't get you what you wanted for Christmas despite the fact they just got you dozens of presents.

Edited by DJ_SkruLoose

2 hours ago, Traxadel said:

Why would you need your Helios to use Prime Fury as well in the first place?.
That thing's only purpose is to scan things for you? A normal Fury should be enough

Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

Great....Now i have 2 and 1500pl wasted....thanks...

Has no one mentioned the fact that as soon as the ball spawns after a goal (on either team) in Lunaro, an enemy player an just jump in, take the ball, and score? I feel like there is no counter play to someone just jumping in and scoring, especially if it's single 1v1.  I think it would be cool if the enemy team is not able to pick up the ball until either a team who has the ball picks it up of for about 2-3 seconds after it spawns. That gives some breathing room. It can also be thrown or passed within that time to maybe increase chances of more teamwork.

Also there is still no auto teams so 1v3 is still possible. 

21 hours ago, Roboplus said:

Then there is no way to equip Primed Fury on both your melee weapon and Helios Deconstructor.

I think that's kind of the point lol.

Just do what I do is (when I used to use sentinels), since my everyday melee weapon doesn't even use Fury to begin with, just throw it on Deconstructor or vice versa. Though I suppose you could argue the increase in DPS is very minimal since Sentinel weapons aren't exactly the strongest weapons under the sun but still lol. In that regard you might as well just put a regular Fury on since the difference for Deconstructor is minimal at best, redundant at worst lol.

17 hours ago, Loswaith said:

Anyone that has played warframe for 200+ days will have a use for Primed Fury.  While there is no guarantee there will ever be another way to gain one of these mods, so if people traded them with the intent of buying it later when more become available then that is a gamble they took (they just happened to lose that gamble this time).

I agree, however they did not know the mod would become untradeable. It was a surprise box that blew on their face.

Edited by ExaltedBlaze

Thanks for fixes, maybe you could work on the matchmaking and balancing next? I'm not a fan of the games that turn out 16-0 or telling my teammates to tone it down a bit and give the other team a chance. Also, maybe its just me, but i find it rather annoying when an opposing player sits on the edge of our zone, has their teammate score, and then they rush in and steal the ball and score.