Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

Lunaro: Hotfix 4

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.  
  • Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.
  • Tweaked knockdown sounds in Lunaro.
  • Fixed interrupted animations playing again a second time in Lunaro.
  • Fixed a host migration in the Lunaro lobby resulting in a solo match that never ended.
  • Fixed being able to gain Affinity and Standing from goals in a Solo Lunaro game after gaining a hollow victory in the Practice mode.

Changes

• More improvements to matchmaking using world-position estimates. 
  • Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 
  • Increased enemy priority to take cover in Defense missions. 

Fixes

• Fixed various exploits related to mission rewards. 
  • Fixed enemies continuing their actions (hacking, firing, etc) after getting teleported off ziplines/interactable objects.
  • Fixed Emotes not saving when exiting the Arsenal.
  • Fixed crash with Captain Vor in the Void if a player disconnected at the wrong moment during his spawn phase. This could prevent Waves from continuing. 

Afraid to say that losing momentum from the second jump after sliding is STILL present and not fixed. Will it be fixed soon? It's discouraged me from really doing any double jumping now when sliding (it mainly seems to happen when you quick slide and then do a double jump afterwards that you lose momentum. Doing a bullet jump and then jumping after remains unaffected from my view). I am well aware of the fact that rolling and then double jumping is no longer effective; I just think the fact that sliding and double jumping causing the same effect (as in all momentum goes away at the second jump) is unintended. This is what I am trying to point out.

Edited by YellowVolt
Clarification.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts.

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.