[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

can we have some area that has void 3 keys that dosn't drop void 2 or 4 more often than 3s like orokin moon missions for exam

• Upvote 2

Hey DE great update, thanks alot!!!

Now if you could just return parkour to the way it was before update lunaro (gaining momentum from double jump/ airroll) i would be 100% happy.

Great Work!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

This is something I just thought of.

I saw a guy say he was willing to sell his. I told him that would be unwise... looks like I was right.

• Upvote 6

Still no fix for operator resetting to default look.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

Then there is no way to equip Primed Fury on both your melee weapon and Helios Deconstructor.

• Upvote 7

Was in sortie 3 as hotfix came out. We completed the mission but failed to receive any rewards even though we extracted properly. I'm just going to assume that the hotfix is to blame.

• Upvote 1

• You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.  
  • Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.

THANK YOU! Back to playing Lunaro without being perma knocked down :) 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

This is something I just thought of.

I saw a guy say he was willing to sell his. I told him that would be unwise... looks like I was right.

guess now he's in bad shape if he sold it

• Upvote 1

* Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts.

What happens to people who already sold away their Primed Furies? Have they lost it forever?

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Anubias said:

So still no fix for operator looks reset ? either way thanks for fixes

waiting on this :(

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

This. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Still waiting for separate controls for Lunaro.  Throwing ball with [E] just doesn't work alright.

• Upvote 1

Where is the image of the Red Text?

I really loved the part about Vor but forgot to take a picture, want to show it to a friend :D

9 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

It would also be nice to see a difference between male and female Operator ... i only use male because of that

That's part of what they want, they want the operator to be neutral/androgynous. I think largely so that no one can try to claim one way or the other that they are meant to be X this or that due to one setting being more available or more obvious than the others. I don't think they are going to change that anytime soon. That, and with how young the Operators are implied to be, their bodies wouldn't have a ton of differentiation at that point anyway. 

• Upvote 2