Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

This is something I just thought of.

I saw a guy say he was willing to sell his. I told him that would be unwise... looks like I was right.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

Then there is no way to equip Primed Fury on both your melee weapon and Helios Deconstructor.

• You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.  
  • Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.

THANK YOU! Back to playing Lunaro without being perma knocked down :) 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

This. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

It would also be nice to see a difference between male and female Operator ... i only use male because of that

That's part of what they want, they want the operator to be neutral/androgynous. I think largely so that no one can try to claim one way or the other that they are meant to be X this or that due to one setting being more available or more obvious than the others. I don't think they are going to change that anytime soon. That, and with how young the Operators are implied to be, their bodies wouldn't have a ton of differentiation at that point anyway.