The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True & False game

Dark5eiD

I know one thing, that I know nothing. However I do kown this, If there's nothing particularly unique about Earth, then there should be lots of alien civilizations in our galaxy. However, we've found no evidence of other intelligent life in the universe. But riddle me this. How whuold I know that?, if I didn't?.

Cuz what I just said is false, but the next statement is true. The two previous are false, so what really is false?, but what really is truth?, tell me something, can it even be both?. cuz I once was working on inventing a time machine, when I was visited by an older version of myself. The older version gives me the plans for a time machine, and the younger version of myself uses those plans to build the time machine, eventually going back in time as the older version of myself. So how does that work, but do you really kown I kown this, because I did say I didn't, but how whuold I known that if you didn't?  

I'll also like to point out that I used to have friends that  have more friends than they do. but I don't really have any, however I did meet their friends, but I didn't come their friend, I became my other friends, with their friends. So who's friend do I really have?

There is 23 people in this topic, there's a better-than-even chance at least two of them have the same birthday. However there is only 12, so where does the 23 come from?, cuz I did tell you I don't know this, but how whuold I tell?.

I end this with one last thing.

if I was to be aware of all conscious of all reality simultaneously in every moment, and control every mind/feeling and tought, whuold I exist?

Edited by LegionCynex