Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found First Feral Kavats just a few minutes ago!!!

Btabc

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Still doesn't make sense xD 

Someone launched them to space via a rocket after meeting them for the first time...... VAUBAN!?

*gasp* Would he do that?!?!?!  LOL

12 minutes ago, Btabc said:

*gasp* Would he do that?!?!?!  LOL

VAUBAN: My darn Operator getting himself Killed along with Ash playing Punjo with the infested... I better inspect the area before these childre- MAMA MIA .... did just... scratch my DAVID BOWIE outfit!? *ties all Kavats from earth to a rocket*

Ash: hey look, what do you see in the clouds? I see PUS- AAAH... 

Valkyr: Don't. 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Just and advice: "Don't let them to stay in pack and numerous or you will regret it" - A death curious tenno

No, seriously xD, if you are going to try to scan them watch your back since they can camouflage by themselves , they are like raptors, while you are watching only one the others are surrounding you with stealth.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

I met them in the deflect but the bigger question is... how the hell did they get there? If it was in a planet it would be ok but somewhere in the open SPACE!?

Maybe there Orokin kitties that were forgotten on the ship. You remember when Lotus said Lephantis was designed during the Old War maybe they had standard Orokin kitties on board just in case if out break happen. As they do seem to eat the Infested stuff that's left behind. They also probably degraded as well like the Kubrows do. From being tamed to being feral.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

According to a devstream episode (loongg ago...) we can get kavats imprints by scanning the feral version...then use it to a kubrow egg.

and thats.. why they are fluffly kavats in the end and not the sweet looking feral ones... maybe they will make a skin, who knows... i pray so.. dont like the fluffly variation the same as the wild one.

7 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

According to a devstream episode (loongg ago...) we can get kavats imprints by scanning the feral version...then use it to a kubrow egg.

If this is how we get them... then I've got both a egg and now a scan ?.

4 hours ago, Trowicia said:

I don't blame him, I rarely have a reason to go to the Derelicts so I kinda forgot they existed.

Believe it or not, its the first time I've been in the derelict!  I went in for navy coordinates for Nekros assassination mission, but was gladly surprised to find these guys as well!  I didn't know they were actually in the game until now, I only saw the empty spot in my codex and thought they were making an appearance when we're able to have our own Kavats. They've given me a new drawing idea for my tribal art I do and have posted here ?

Just now, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Unfortunately, the imprint require a special scanner, like synthesis target require simaris scanner

Ah!!!!!  I must have missed that dev stream/episode!  I like the thought of having another scanner specifically for wildlife... I can see where skates will be the next "pet".... that's going to be a creepy one LOL!

Thanks for letting me know :)

15 hours ago, residente said:

Has anyone ever thought how the hell have the Kavats reached a freaking building in space? I understand the infestation can reach it somehow but Kavats?

Same way they came on earth....... MAGIC ! :clem: