Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unacceptable! (Most played Games on Steam)

l07g

1 minute ago, Yaerion said:

Ragdolled from General Discussion to OffTopic.

Dispelled to*

On topic, Warframe as a game is aging which means it won't satisfy players as it used to, some players who have been around and got their fix and believe they won't have fun anymore will just move on to another game, not to mention that every year more games (better, worth or even equal to Warframe in term of value) gets released and when that happens people who got interested in these new games will just bounce to it.

This game, no matter how good it may be, it won't stay #1 forever, another game will dethrone it and take its place someday, it's the life cycle of games. 

2 hours ago, Trichouette said:

To stay #1 you need to be #1 at some point :)

To be #1 you need to be well organized and in order, something DE seems to forgetting and may be it losing judging by how they began to handle things lately :(

But best of lucks to them and DE better make another game client for "beta" build to test whatever they want with us helping them if they wanted rather than cripple the main build!

1 hour ago, Prinny13 said:

To be #1 you need to be well organized and in order, something DE seems to forgetting and may be it losing judging by how they began to handle things lately :(

But best of lucks to them and DE better make another game client for "beta" build to test whatever they want with us helping them if they wanted rather than cripple the main build!

They can't go above TF2 and DotA2

TF2... maybe because it's loosing players.

44 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

They can't go above TF2 and DotA2

Of course DE can, they just need to stahp screwing around and focus on making content, when was the last event that we had? 4 months ago and the event before that?

They are slowing down and going to hurt them.

I know they are working on cinematic quests but what about events? TA's? why are these things became a rare sight?

DE needs to reassign their man power from less played content (PVP) to mostly played content (PVE) and should be good to go, but that just me :P  

40 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

TF2... maybe because it's loosing players.

*Cough* Overwatch *Cough*

Also Valve can't (maybe but i could be wrong) make something like this :P

Spoiler

qyLowEz.0.jpg#ActualImage

33 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

*Cough* Overwatch *Cough*

Also Valve can't (maybe but i could be wrong) make something like this :P

This has nothing to do with overwatch...

And sorry but i'm not part of the people who pray about overwatch's character's butt.

To me it's pathetic and ridiculous , I am part of the people who prefer TF2 over that game.

42 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Hasn´t Valve been doing more stuff on TF2 recently?

Not so sure about it dying any time soon...

They are working on TF2 but... more on DotA 2.

It's mainly the community working on TF2 now. I believe the only thing they're working on is the ranked matchmaking (which will maybe make me come back to this amazing game)