The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Armor? ..it´s time to make one avaible again.. or?

Teshin_Dax

The next prime vault will start soon ...
So i asked myself.. "Could it be the Targis Prime Armor"

Then i thought ... "Mmh if they would not release an armor ... i hope to see one in the next Prime Access"

.... I mean .. they released many sigils and syandana´s .. I dont want to see one again..

So.. I hope:

-pls a prime armor in the prime vault bundle or next prime access

My problem is that I'm already rockin' a combination of Targis and Edo.

What am I suppose to do with another prime armor set?

We need a new avenue of swag. 

Open up the auxiliary (found on Valkyr and Nekros) attachment slot to all frames and give us a new prime accessory for that.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

My problem is that I'm rockin' a combination of Targis and Edo.

What am I suppose to do with another prime armor set?

We need a new avenue of swag. 

Open up the auxiliary (found on Valkyr and Nekros) attachment slot to all frames and a new prime accessory for that.

HI, what is the Targis Armour? it is the first time i read that there is a prime armor. The vault prime is just for unlocked warframes, like rhino, frost, mag ember.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)freddytrix said:

Is there an official schedule about what is the next unsealed vault, the next prime warframe to be locked?

Just follow the pattern of prime warframes release. 

The next to be unvault will be mag (next week maybe?) then ember, rhino, Loki... 

Next to be vaulted would be Nyx p, then nova, volt, ash, trinity and saryn....

2 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

If it's in chronological order then next is Mag with Boar and Dakra and as an accessories would be Noru Prime Syandana and Distilling Extractor Prime.

Yes .. and exactly this is the Thing what i wanted to said .. We had enough syandana´s and sigils in the recent prime Access packages.. :/

26 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

If it's in chronological order then next is Mag with Boar and Dakra and as an accessories would be Noru Prime Syandana and Distilling Extractor Prime.

@Soldier1312If that's the case then I hope to Clem that the Noru Syandana gets a look at bc since U18.5, the physics of it has been way off is it now barely moves as it once did and clips through Warframes that it didn't before. The new PBR looks really nice on it mind.

1 hour ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Yes .. and exactly this is the Thing what i wanted to said .. We had enough syandana´s and sigils in the recent prime Access packages.. :/

Definitely...

In recent,

Ash P/A - Prime Yamako syandana

Frost P/V - Prime Misa syandana

Saryn P/A - Prime Cycuta syandana

Vauban P/A - Prime Citadella syandana

Of course, If Noru Syandana release next time at P/V, I will buy that because I don't have it.

But.... Little bit .... feel bad.... for "Don't have Any Other Prime Armor..." Sigh...

3 hours ago, (PS4)freddytrix said:

HI, what is the Targis Armour? it is the first time i read that there is a prime armor. The vault prime is just for unlocked warframes, like rhino, frost, mag ember.

Targis Prime armor was the prime accessory released with Nyx Prime Access back in September 2014.

Rumors are that it'll be coming back with Mag's prime vault, but that's unconfirmed.

Anywho, unless we get something wicked-awesome like angel wings or something I have no excuse to purchase another prime accessory armor set.