The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why you all want Excalibur Prime??

Every time I come on to this forum all I see is people going on about can we have Excalibur Prime on console, I mean really have you all not taken the hint you will never get him, why you want him in anyway he's not Evan all that.

Can you all move on to another topic about something else going on about it isn't going to make them changer there mind, yes some of the founders would let you have it just to shut you all up, but it's still never going to happen so just get a grip.

You do realise that there is some pc players that don't have him neither right not once do I see them complain.

Lol, people only want things they know they can't have. That's just how life is. Take vauban for example. I my opinion, he's the most badass looking frame. When he came out and everybody saw they couldn't get him right away, that were losing their mind. Now that he's been out for like a month nobody cares. 

Also, because PC master race (jk). I bet most of the people complaining wouldn't even have him if they did the same thing they did for PC. The same thing would apply for having to be an early console player. It would be hilarious if consoles got what they wanted and Excalibur prime was given to them, but wait, plot twist. They would only give the option to but it to players who started during a certain time. (I don't play console so idk anything about when warframe was released)

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

I have him. He is pretty normal. It's just excalibur with a bit extra little bit here and there.

But hey. Every little bit helps, so i can see people getting angry when they can't have that little bit.

I am sick of all these discussions about the same thing too though. Valkyrs hysteria would be another of those discussions that just pops up all day every day (EDIT: For other reasons but it still is a bit annoying seeing the same discussion every day) .

Edited by Megakruemel

3 hours ago, (PS4)TheTinkster said:

Megan Fox looks good, but you don't see people saying why can't I have her in a forum all day do you?

Because Warframe obtainability and real life human infatuation can be compared ( ◔ ౪◔)

Spoiler

I'm perfectly aware he's never coming back and am fine with that, I'm just here to post a cool looking GIF.

Edited by LazerSkink

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Because Warframe obtainability and real life human infatuation can be compared ( ◔ ౪◔)

Hide contents

I'm perfectly aware he's never coming back and am fine with that, I'm just here to post a cool looking GIF.

I like your style :)

Founders Package was a little kickstart for DE in my opinion, and it was a lot of money for Excalibur Prime, so it is just fair that these players, who supported them with that Founder package, that Excalibur Prime is exclusive to them. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Why do we all want Excalibur Umbra?  Because he's dope AF!

This is why I'm not mad I missed Excalibur Prime. Umbra looks so much cooler! 
A part of me secretly wants every single frame to have an umbra version. Valkyr Umbra <3 

This complaint is so meta...

inb4lock

I guess I'll answer your question too- in the most serious way possible.

Why? Because for some reason a large portion of this community acts like spoiled children that cannot stand to see someone else be a special snowflake.

I blame draco.

1 hour ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Lol, people only want things they know they can't have. That's just how life is. Take vauban for example. I my opinion, he's the most badass looking frame. When he came out and everybody saw they couldn't get him right away, that were losing their mind. Now that he's been out for like a month nobody cares. 

Also, because PC master race (jk). I bet most of the people complaining wouldn't even have him if they did the same thing they did for PC. The same thing would apply for having to be an early console player. It would be hilarious if consoles got what they wanted and Excalibur prime was given to them, but wait, plot twist. They would only give the option to but it to players who started during a certain time. (I don't play console so idk anything about when warframe was released)

MAN. Vauban is probably the worst looking frame ever made, he resembles an ugly storm trooper.
And I hoped Vauban Prime would fix that, but no, he has a black plastic block instead of the penis and he has cowcatchers on his shoes. OH MY.

Because excel prume, latte priem and skank peirm gives the MR nobody else have. Remove mr points from mentioned items and and complain count goes down significantly. If devs made excal obtainable anyhow in the game now, people would get it, then get dehyped in a week or so, and forgot about it existence sooner than you could pronounce word "EXClusive"

Edited by U-thug