Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server down?

prometheus2573

6 minutes ago, Luario said:

What is happening? I'm doing void with friend and when we are using his keys I am not getting rewards, game doesn't even shows this missions results. I'm 2 prime parts short right now. When I tried to relog after first failure it said that I cannot log in. Restarting game let me log in back but then another unsaved mission and lost prime part. For my friend everything seems to work fine though.

Or just wait for this server thingy to blow over. Might be a while though.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 minutes ago, thegamer118 said:

i guess you should ask the support

I know, but as people are reporting problems with server and my problem started just now so I think it may be connected so I'm posting it here as additional info about problems. But of course I will ask support if it will not go away with server issues.

3 minutes ago, WASPGOD said:

Salty dogs man i tell ya the salt is real...

nah its probably some kid who dislikes america and their holidays, but forgot the holiday was yesterday XD. Yea but probably Specters of The Rail DDoS

Just now, -Voltage- said:

nah its probably some kid who dislikes america and their holidays, but forgot the holiday was yesterday XD. Yea but probably Specters of The Rail DDoS

Thats what i ment. Kids who dont want us to have kavats and Want people to suffer

Yep was trying to make trades in dojo today. Kept getting kicked to login screen. RIP trades. And did a Nitain Alert earlier and was not awarded the Nitain. RIP Nitain. 

"sigh"

Support Ticket sent and pending!

"patiently waits for DE's response"

Dear GOD!!! they are probably uploading the update... i bet they are... seems inminent explosion, bye bye void as we all now it... and we are waiting for te war within, in your face twin queens!!!!   . :D !!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, TennoSimons said:

I am having connectivity issues too....

Wonder if it is a pre-emptive DDoS attack for the update.

Been awaiting for Void 2.0/Star Chart 3.0 for long time...

If it's the case that some salty folks are trying ruin it, I have only one thing to say for 'em:

funny-I-hope-you-step-on-Lego.jpg