The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Slow Down With All The New Content

Laidain

I prefer quality over quantity.I really enjoy that you release content so frequently but I think you should focus on what we currently have.So many new systems and features have been left behind and they have yet to get some kind of change to them.Please slow down with the content and focus on what we currently have.

Some things that were left behind:Extractors,relays,clans,cometics and arcane mixing together which is just annoying i wanna have variety with my appearance,when you're in the water with an archwing,focus,raids,sorties,invasions,the relays,i mean i dont even really use the dojo,just for getting blueprints,otherwise it's useless,Alliances,etc.You get the the jest of it.

12 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

I prefer quality over quantity.I really enjoy that you release content so frequently

You do realize its been over 6months since the last major release, right? I think we have waited long enough.

They will get to these old systems in due time, or when ever they feel like it most likely.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

ah, it must be.... today. gotta have another 'stop doing everything else to do this' comment from another ignorant person that doesn't know how Video Games(or basically anything) are made.

Yeah i wonder if we'll ever get to, "please stop adding a content that will put warframe out of beta state and fix that one minor bug i encountered once"

38 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

You do realize its been over 6months since the last major release, right? I think we have waited long enough.

They will get to these old systems in due time, or when ever they feel like it most likely.

I don't think thats long...

41 minutes ago, taiiat said:

ah, it must be.... today. gotta have another 'stop doing everything else to do this' comment from another ignorant person that doesn't know how Video Games(or basically anything) are made.

You must not know what ignorant means,especially if you're trying to use it as a insult...

7 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Considering its the longest content gap weve ever seen in this game, id say its pretty long.

Go work out for three hours or something everyday,play some different games.

The wait isn't long at all...

3 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

Go work out for three hours or something everyday,play some different games.

The wait isn't long at all...

You are serous too arent you? Well alright then. How bout you do the same while you wait for them to get to the systems you want them to look at? Im sure the wait wont be that long at all.

1 hour ago, Pratigious said:

I prefer quality over quantity.I really enjoy that you release content so frequently but I think you should focus on what we currently have.So many new systems and features have been left behind and they have yet to get some kind of change to them.Please slow down with the content and focus on what we currently have.

Some things that were left behind:Extractors,relays,clans,cometics and arcane mixing together which is just annoying i wanna have variety with my appearance,when you're in the water with an archwing,focus,raids,sorties,invasions,the relays,i mean i dont even really use the dojo,just for getting blueprints,otherwise it's useless,Alliances,etc.You get the the jest of it.

The jest was .      And . And . 

Not sure if serious .

Frequently ._.._.._lol.

9 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

You are serous too arent you? Well alright then. How bout you do the same while you wait for them to get to the systems you want them to look at? Im sure the wait wont be that long at all.

Already do...lol

Prat, dude, think before you speak when you consider how much content we actually get in a 'major' content pack, and slow down with what new content, this is the first thing we have had in 6 months. 6. That is a long time if you add suspense to it, which is infact a long time, so please, check yourself before you wreck yourself, and the only thing you said that needs a look at is the Dojo, everything else is perfectly fine. Archwing is being updated with this update so yea.

Just now, Pratigious said:

Already do...lol

Then it means you have no right whining for something when you rarely play the game itself, when other people are more devoted to the game more than you do.

1 hour ago, Pratigious said:

That's... actually what they're doing with the current update?

As someone mentioned earlier, DE has to strike a perfect balance between fixing and adding, so all people are appeased. If they only fixed bugs for an entire year, sure, the game would probably look, run, feel, and play hella good, but there'd probably be a quarter of the population left.

1 hour ago, armedpoop said:

You do realize there are still problems with Update 3? I think we have waited long enough for fixes. All jokes aside, most of the content they have released over the past 2 years has been unpolished and unfinished, no amount of bandaids and fixes will be enough. DE needs to slow down and fix older content as well as the core of their game before working on the next update.

I think the Dojo was on THE list. :D Steve's multi-named list, that is. Aside from that, as they grow, they'll find a niche and balance there, I believe, filling out content as their attention waxes and wanes.

you got your opinion... some people like you guys can wait but there are others such as myself who wants new content to the game asap (overexaggerating but fairly fast) 

but yea as Gelkor mentioned... that's something DE is doing right now... they split the update into 3 parts for that reason.

just for lols i'm completely burned out and "can't play the game" so i'm just waiting for the new update to come

7 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Then it means you have no right whining for something when you rarely play the game itself, when other people are more devoted to the game more than you do.

Im not whining i have over 1000 hours in to the game.