Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards and Credit Boosters Issues [Megathread]

Regazozo

Just finished today's Sortie missions got maybe 5000 credits in total. Bug or intentional?

My Credit booster is not working... Did a mission with a friend we are both on Skype,he read out how much he got(without a booster) and it was the same thing I got. Also did not receive my bonus Credits for doing the Sorties today. If you took the credit rewards outta the Sorties so be it, but I have paid for the Credit booster and expect that to work no exceptions. Please with all haste, see to this. 

==== MODERATOR EDIT ====

Hi folks, [DE]Taylor here.

We're getting a huge amount of reports concerning credits with this recent update, so I'm creating this megathread as a way of better understanding what exactly is going on. That way we can fix it ASAP. I'm currently working on merging relevant topics here, so if it gets a little confusing - that's why.

Please feel free to contribute what you've been experiencing with as much detail as possible. We want to make sure this gets remedied tout de suite. 

Thanks so much for all of your patience! 

UPDATE:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP. 

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 5

• Fixed Sortie specific Credit rewards not working on Mission complete.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added in edit and update, created megathread

I have been playing this patch for a few hours now and have noticed a few possible bugs with credit rewards.  First off, it seems like the credit booster is having little to no affect on credit gain.  I I did have one instance where I got an "unboosted credit rewards" alongside the normal rewards.  I have not had this happen again since then.  A second and less significant thing that I have noticed is that you get a "credit rewards cache" in sabotage missions along with the normal rewards.  This appears regardless of whether you have opened any actual caches.  Anyone have any thoughts on these issues?  Am I missing something?  These do not seem to be of primary concern considering the other issues, but I am intrigued as to what is actually going on here.

Noticed this as well. Credit rewards overall seem to be noticeably lower than pre-SotR, and credit boosters don't appear to be working. Ran the lvl 35-45 dark sector on sedna and with a credit booster active, I only recieved 12k creds from the run.

Glad to see I'm not the only one.  My main concern now is if this can be exploited somehow.  When I did get the "unboosted credit reward" it was a fairly significant increase.  If that can be triggered and reproduced...that could be bad.  Granted, I only saw it for a split second before I closed it so maybe it gave the correct amount for the booster.  It did seem incredibly fishy though.  Oh well, it'll be patched soon if it is anything major.

Sorry for the double post but there is one more thing I just noticed.  I looked at my credit rewards before and after a mission.  I gained almost exactly double what the mission results said I got.  So maybe they are actually working?  I don't know at this point.  Hopefully a hotfix explains it all at some point.

Also, Credit booster not working. I have 7 day booster and it gave me a boost for my 1st mission only. In the screen it even said UNBOOSTED credits for the one mission that it work for. For other missions said nothing and didn't boost. Also, sorties didn't pay out mission reward credits. 

I did this Alert which had an 11k credit reward while I had a 7-day credit booster active. 

Credits didn't get doubled.

NOCgcaz

I did Seimeni on Ceres, which yields AT LEAST 10k credits, which would be at least 20k credits after doubled.

I got 13k Credits, they weren't doubled.

cgpfnJd

I effectively lost 2 days worth of Credit Boosters thanks to this.

Edited by SyIx
Images' links bugged out, fixed them

After the newest update on 08/07/2016 my 3 Day credit booster I bought the next day does not double my credits after the completion of the missions. i have done about 5 or so missions and all of the people i have played with have confirmed that the recieved the same and do not have active credit boosters

I can confirm that the same problem occured with me. My credit booster, while apparently active (icon appears on top right corner of the screen), does not double the crédits earned after the completion of the missions. I suspect this is also the case with my ressource booster.

As per topic, 

Credit booster stopped functioning with the new update. 
Tried 10k credit alert and it only rewards 10k at the end of mission. 

With the nerf in credits reward for sortie and regular missions and now the abnormalities of credit booster, pls do either refund my plats or prolong the credit duration ><

Title. In the top right corner, it shows that I still have 1 day 16 hours worth of credit boost left (bought a 7 day a while ago, and also got the 150 day login boost as well). I certainly would like to get my boost actually working again.

The 360k credits was only when you got a credit booster from one of the rare crates in the raid - normal yield was around 180k. Pedantry aside, however, you do have a good point. The credit yield for finishing a raid has indeed plummeted.

Just now, DoomFruit said:

The 360k credits was only when you got a credit booster from one of the rare crates in the raid - normal yield was around 180k. Pedantry aside, however, you do have a good point. The credit yield for finishing a raid has indeed plummeted.

The reward in the screenshot above is under the influence of a credit booster. :<