Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's up with these super buffed corrupted ?

Cthala

People complained that corrupted were too easy, so they were buffed.

Players were regularly stating nullifiers were too weak, needed buffing, and that they needed to cancel out all warframe related abilities.

Enjoy the fruits of players complaining and demanding buffed enemies, demanding nerfed warframe abilities, demanding weapon nerfs, and demanding that prime parts be harder to get.

7 minutes ago, DeMeritus said:

People complained that corrupted were too easy, so they were buffed.

Players were regularly stating nullifiers were too weak, needed buffing, and that they needed to cancel out all warframe related abilities.

Enjoy the fruits of players complaining and demanding buffed enemies, demanding nerfed warframe abilities, demanding weapon nerfs, and demanding that prime parts be harder to get.

I don't think anyone ever complained nullifiers were too weak.

Honestly I have done several of the max level Fissures. It was okay as the primaries I still use are usually 5 to 6 formas.
Add in my secondary (usually 4 to 6 forma) and melee (2 to 3 forma), my weapon setup alone is at least 15 to 16 formas. Not counting Warframe AND Sentinel yet.

But honestly, it is far overkill for these missions. 5 to 6 formas on 1 weapon is easily achievable for most people and will readily kill them quickly.

Damage is not the issue, it is the sudden hot dropping of the heavies+Nullifiers that downs people.
The people I ran with have no issue with killing the mobs. But again I could be biased, since the last one I ran was with 2 MR21s (i am 21 myself), 1 MR 22 and a MR 20.

Edited by fatpig84

1 minute ago, fatpig84 said:

Honestly I have done several of the max level Fissures. It was okay as the primaries I still use are usually 5 to 6 formas.
Add in my secondary (usually 4 to 6 forma) and melee (2 to 3 forma), my weapon setup alone is at least 15 to 16 formas.
Which is honestly, far overkill. But 5 to 6 formas on 1 weapon is easily achievable for most people.

Damage is not the issue, it is the sudden hot dropping of the heavies+Nullifiers that downs people.
The people I ran with have no issue with killing the mobs. But again I could be biased, since the last one I ran was with 2 MR21s (i am 21 myself), 1 MR 22 and a MR 20.

You nailed it. There no tactics. No strategies. Everything spawns on your head. It's a frantic race to kill Nullifiers, then everything else. Ever. Single. Time. The same experience over and over.

The very issue this update promised to fix, it has made exponentially worse.

THIS!!! ^

Tonkor in the sortie i just ran took 3 DIRECT shots into a bombard to kill him. thats 2 shots + reload 1 extra shot. That is just too damn much for such a small clip. (Tonkor 5 forma red crit build with elemental)

Edit: Also, I was mirage...... if that helps you realize how much damage he was taking. using mirror mod+ ability 2 and 4.

Edited by GothicNightmares

3 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

You nailed it. There no tactics. No strategies. Everything spawns on your head. It's a frantic race to kill Nullifiers, then everything else. Ever. Single. Time. The same experience over and over.

The very issue this update promised to fix, it has made exponentially worse.

Yeah, that's the problem.  Getting prime parts is now actually more monotonous than it was before, because you're effectively doing exactly the same thing over and over again, instead of a basket of slightly varied things over and over again.  The new tileset variety is rendered irrelevant, because all the rest of the mobs in the mission are just trash you cut through to get to the Void Fissure, which is ... the same thing.  Again and again and again and again.

The game is now like the game RIFT, with only one type of rift, where Rift has many different types but the core game mechanic of closing rifts is boring. 

My suggestions: Make each Era spawn a different encounter and remove nullifiers, add special boss encounter Relics to summon Vor, spawn a new rift for each relic brought to the mission so you can go 4 rounds before exracting.

As far as catering to an elite crowd, they do, they cater to their selves. They will put what ever they want in the game, which is their right as the Devs, you simply dont have to play it if you don't like it. Sucks but thats the trend.

Edited by Pyus

I just have one question in my mind now after this whole deal with the Void and the Corrupted. What is the purpose of the Void now? What do we get out of playing there? What is the reward for taking on the "challenge" it became?

3 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

I just have one question in my mind now after this whole deal with the Void and the Corrupted. What is the purpose of the Void now? What do we get out of playing there? What is the reward for taking on the "challenge" it became?

Ferrite and Argon

26 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

Basically the Void changes seem to have achieved two main things: Solo players are now #*($%%@, and finding matches with randoms is now more convoluted and complicated. The grind is still the same, perhaps even worse.

How are Solo players affected negatively? Sure I miss the chance to choose a different item, but from my experience the Void whatevers are not that difficult (mainly because I don't run a cheesy powerspam build, I use a full ehp tanky melee build so by the time I reach the void rift I'm already oneshoting everything with the combo counter and nullis can s*ck it)