Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

Ok I maybe wrong on my math. but if I'm not mistaken. DE Steve said words to this affect. Lunaro would be out on a week ( last week) and Sector rails in two weeks. and the Rest would be in three weeks. If this is true, and my math is correct. Then Sector rails would be this week. (ie: Today.)

On 6/20/2016 at 2:27 AM, Drag0nChaser said:

I really wish to know why DE still hasnt given us vacuum as a default on frames?, anyone know?, just curious.

Uh! UH! I know! Let me answer!

Because  they don't want to encourage laziness and come up with utility abilities that can actually affect your combat performance!

On 6/19/2016 at 3:20 PM, NovusNova said:

This megathread was made to handle all 3 parts of U19, so Hype away.

Just remember that Part 2 should be coming out 2 weeks after Lunaro. Lunaro released on the 16th.

So the earliest Part 2 can come out is the 29th June.

thats not exactally right is it. I mean they said one week for lunaro and two weeks for part 2. last week was lunaro so two weeks from their post would mean this week. would it not. considering they didn't say it would be two weeks after lunaro just that it would be two weeks.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

2 minutes ago, Ookami_Nihonto said:

thats not exactally right is it. I mean they said one week for lunaro and two weeks for part 2. last week was lunaro so two weeks for their post would mean this week. would it not. considering they didn't say it would be two weeks after lunaro just that it would be two weeks.

"We are releasing Lunaro later this week on PC!" - thread posted on June 13, Lunaro released on 16th.

"Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/659575-the-war-within-less-wait-more-update/?page=1

Two weeks after Lunaro is 29/30th

19 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"We are releasing Lunaro later this week on PC!" - thread posted on June 13, Lunaro released on 16th.

"Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/659575-the-war-within-less-wait-more-update/?page=1

Two weeks after Lunaro is 29/30th

If this is true than part 3 will not be in 3 weeks. as was also stated but will be in 3 weeks after Spectors of rail (releasing on Jun 29) but was stated to come out the week Tenno Con. but would actually be the week after Tenno Con. I know this cause the 29th is the last week of June and Tenno con is July 9 / also my birthday and is the second week of July. so this is a contradiction, is it not. so that would mean it'd be the third week of July. on the 13th.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

26 minutes ago, Ookami_Nihonto said:

If this is true than part 3 will not be in 3 weeks. as was also stated but will be in 3 weeks after Spectors of rail (releasing on Jun 29) but was stated to come out the week Tenno Con. but would actually be the week after Tenno Con. I know this cause the 29th is the last week of June and Tenno con is July 9 / also my birthday and is the second week of July. so this is a contradiction, is it not. so that would mean it'd be the third week of July. on the 13th.

Uh,What he said?

9 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

welp it's [DE]layed ... again , yay 

7 hours ago, yual said:

This is why I hate split-update (part)

Excayl, there was no need for this split-update, it just causes things like this..delays, but come on you two, you shuold have expected this by now, so it looks like by the sounds of it, we're not getting it in June (when it was both ETAed and Promised)  

12 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Excayl, there was no need for this split-update, it just causes things like this..delays, but come on you two, you shuold have expected this by now, so it looks like by the sounds of it, we're not getting it in June (when it was both ETAed and Promised)  

I agree that the split update thing brings delays but at least you get something before the other. You can not expect them to be sure when you get something. The whole team has 7 more days before I get worried about the Lights of the rail don't turn off. Before the update launches you can at least do something smart with you lives.

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Haha they couldn't even come up with a name for the new Archwing in time. They literally called it 'Healer Class' in the teaser.

...unless that *is* its name...

I can see the trade chat.

'LF HEALER CLASS WINGS'

'PC HEALER CLASS BP'

'WTTF HEALER CLASS SET'

Althouh any info, even with Generic Name, is better than none kthx.

Just now, Sintag said:

Althouh any info, even with Generic Name, is better than none kthx.

Yeah, honestly the preview looks good. I'm a big fan of Archwing, and I'm really glad for the new modes that are being added. Sounds really fun.