Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

There is a problem with the spawn rate of mobs and drop rate of orbs when doing the fissure solo.

The most of the enemies that respawn doesnt drop any orb. I failed a mission 5x just because of this. out of the 40 enemies that spawned within the two minutes time because of  the fissure only 5 dropped an orb. Like WTH. I know it isn't supposed to be easy but this is ridiculous, there is no chance to even win. :(

THis was on "Hellas - Mars", Im sure lots of others also have this problem or are luckier on other missions. Pls do something

I also noticed that sometimes the enemies within the game freezes after this update.. Like iddleing for a long period, even the mission objectives seems to do this. 

The deployable extractor now only collects kind of material instead of  a bunch. :-0

When playing with a controller you will see the mouse pointer still there with a controller pointer way of track, both are moving simultaneously with the mouse pointer being the one that selected everything. 

TBH - SOTR feels like a downgrade instead of an improvement

Edited by ChaellExE
added so much more than initialy intended to

15 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Edit: You didn't fix Scythes being inside of my Warframe. You actually made it worse...

L54Ie33.jpg

XD

And what about that ? My Orthos Prime is holstered through my chest. I don't think it's an usual way to holst a weapon.

182DKY1.jpg?1

Market Changes:

- Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
- Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
- Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable

Well, that goes partially the right way with improving this re-design.

Still want to be able to see prices at a glance and not have to select EVERY, SINGLE, ITEM to see its price.  Why you removed pricing information like this is beyond me.

Regardless, the old marketplace was still better; just needed filtering and searching.  Still way too much clicking involved with getting to categories in this new design.  Does not feel very much like a PC UI.

Edit: Oh, and good job on fixing the arsenal UI for 21:9 a few months ago. Too bad the junction objective UI is stretched (and the map font is a bit weird), as if DE forgot about aspect ratios again.

Also, all my 'gear' was unequipped.  That was great to find out in a mission with a special item I needed to scan.

Edited by DAOWAce

I dont want this hardly called "compensation". I want my keys to be equally converted! This is rediculous. U expect me to swallow that instead of 150 MD1 I get 5 keys with vectis bp or mag bp instead of 80 Sur4 and so on.

DE, you even messed up with keys that do not include Mag access and want us to start farming again from zero. MegaFail DE. "Good job".

Some compensation would be great for the wasted time trying to play a broken game and for the boosters that were wasted trying to play a broken game. A persons time is valuable, just as valuable as the money spent on boosters is.. As far as the brainfart with everyone's void keys, anything other than a complete competition will likely lead to the majority of the customer base becoming someone else's new customers.. I'm sure they'll be leaving in mass over that one.. 

Edited by Arrendee

Script missed me.

The arid scanning fix is still broken. Did the mission a bunch of times and it just doesn't work. I am able to scan the target, but nothing happens after.

Spy mission on Jupiter still fails to add progress to the junction.

I have some of Saturn open because of before, but if I didn't I would be completely stuck at Jupiter with no way forward.  

Edited by PhazeChange

I know all of the obvious and big issues are being looked into, so my main issue with Warframe right now:

• Credit rewards are messed up for sorties and raids, maybe for void fissures too (when compared to old T1-4 key runs)?

Some smaller stuff I've seen:

• Archwing feels too zoomed in now
  • The UI for the star map is too small, even when I zoom in (need larger buttons and font options), maybe have an option to navigate the star map like the new market UI?
  • Can't deploy an extractor to Eris now for some reason but I can for every other planet even the moon.
  • Give a reason to run void, forma and cores. The new system with fissures makes getting forma a lot less worthwhile (since affinity farming doesn't work the same),
  • For some reason if I increase my Ember's World on Fire past 50m now I don't get affinity...and I think the 50M should be increase to 75m, or at least for Archwing, IMO

I'm still waiting to see what happens before I talk/complain about some of the new content, removed content, and what feels like added grind.