The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE. That's not FAIR AT ALL

(XBOX)Oussii

11 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Nullys are a joke even with the buff, they just need to have a limited total amount of the map at one time.

When a nully bubble clips through a wall a destroys your frost bubble before you have any opportunity to even shoot at him, that's not a "joke"...

Life is mostly unfair imo.... 

When you need something, you can never find it and when you less need it or less expect it, BOOM it's always right there in your face! 

I feel your pain OP, even though this is a rather subjective rant, can't change much with it. But of course if you happen to bring the issue in a more objective manner and also paste it on the Feefback subforum, I bet DE will be glad to read it and see what can be done with it. 

I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the Second dream - one day this Tenno nation will rise up and live up to it's creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all Tenno are created equal." I have a dream... that all the items brought by Baro K'Teer, can be traded equally within our Tenno nation. I have a dream...

24 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

When a nully bubble clips through a wall a destroys your frost bubble before you have any opportunity to even shoot at him, that's not a "joke"...

And? before the bubble couldn't even be destroyed which made anything using the frost bubble a joke, it's an inconvenience at best if your frost knows what he is doing. And also, don't use a max range frost bubble and that issue won't do much.

5 minutes ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Have you tried pleading your case to support? Sometimes they can be very lenient.

Well, they shouldn't really. If it was something like he bought/sold by mistake. I can see support fixing that but this is something that needs to be solved with an update to be fixed, which the support dosen't do...

Well, s/he missed and there isn't a "solution" for it. As you would need to trade the Prisma Shane's laser as well, which there isn't no ingame script for it. So obviously it shouldn't be tradeable till this is fixed/added to the game.

I don't get the periodic things anyway...
sometimes ( or many times ) i can not be in game due to reallife... when i come back i cant get my hands on ANY of the things my friends tell me i would need to have for XYZ whatever build.. such as Rime rounds...bound to events and alerts...further more this cant even be bypassed by just buying with plats.. so i don't see ANY point of this...

even if i would spent thousands of dollars i would not be able to get That prisma shade or rime rounds or any "exclusive event " item by "just playing the game" ...

of course we don't NEED those things... but very often i notice when i try to gear up ( or follow an advice ) i just cant because on the important event/times i couldn't be in game...

this is no rant .. just a little frustration and the feeling of being excluded...

2 hours ago, Cathy Toshlyra said:

I don't get the periodic things anyway...
sometimes ( or many times ) i can not be in game due to reallife... when i come back i cant get my hands on ANY of the things my friends tell me i would need to have for XYZ whatever build.. such as Rime rounds...bound to events and alerts...further more this cant even be bypassed by just buying with plats.. so i don't see ANY point of this...

even if i would spent thousands of dollars i would not be able to get That prisma shade or rime rounds or any "exclusive event " item by "just playing the game" ...

of course we don't NEED those things... but very often i notice when i try to gear up ( or follow an advice ) i just cant because on the important event/times i couldn't be in game...

this is no rant .. just a little frustration and the feeling of being excluded...

Rime round actually drops as a Spy 2.0 reward!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rime_Rounds

1 minute ago, Cathy Toshlyra said:

SO just by doing spy mission? or are those 2.0 missions on specific planets?

Click the link and you can see the exact drop rate on the specific nodes which allow you to get it, best chances from the spy mission on the moon.

Spy 1.0 has been gone for a while now, so I shouldn't have added "2.0" to avoid confusion, sorry.

This is like the 4th or 5th time I have seen this exact topic about shade. If over the last 1.5 years it has not changed I doubt this post will be the one to push it over the edge. I'm sure it has to do with the weapon being tied to the buying of shade. The best you can do is just hope to be around the next time it pops up.

BTW Congrats to your daughter on her marriage.

Baro's inventory has more than doubled compared to last year so rotations are much quicker. I doubt it'll take long relatively speaking for it to show again.

Though I do agree that the worst sentinel in the game should be tradeable so that others may share in the suffering that is the life of a poorly functioning droopy sad ghost thing. Sad sad sad very bad and by the way very awful sentinel who is only good for mastery fodder and to be left forgotten in the trash where it belongs because it is an awful awful companion. It's default precepts should all be self-destruct because it's usefulness is a black hole of irrelevance.

3 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

You have a life and you're pissed off because of mere video game?

Looks like life is overrated.

I have more than a life:)

And this should not keep me away from gaming,, no?

Or you mean to say whoever plays doesn't have a life? :XD

Take care bro

On 7/13/2016 at 7:28 PM, Noamuth said:

Rants are against forum rules FYI

But for the record, I agree that it's silly we can't trade the Prisma Shade considering we can trade other Prisma variants. 

I really wouldn't call this a rant. At all, it's agreeable, if slightly mad 'statement'. There have been some pretty big rants on the warframe forums *cough* vivergate nerf *cough*, but this is not a rant. I don't exactly agree with this, though, if you missed out, you missed out. Technically, it should be tradable, but warframe is a dedication game, if you're not there *cough* Founders package *cough*then you miss out :P

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I have more than a life:)

And this should not keep me away from gaming,, no?

Or you mean to say whoever plays doesn't have a life? :XD

Take care bro

I just hope you aren't going to blame youe daughter for missing on that Shade because of her wedding :)

20 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

I just hope you aren't going to blame youe daughter for missing on that Shade because of her wedding :)

Surely not,. she is one of my 3 most precious thing in the world besides my second daughter and my Ferrari :)  (joke)