The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you all hope to have in THE WAR WITHIN update?

Vlada91

11 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

New frame,New delux-skin,New quests,New maps,New weapons or stance mod or something totally different???

Reveal hidden contents

I hope for Umbra :smile: 

It won't be umbra they have already openly stated that.

It won't be a thing till sometime™ after U19

17 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

New frame,New delux-skin,New quests,New maps,New weapons or stance mod or something totally different???

Hide contents

I hope for Umbra :smile: 

Titania with a 99% blessing move. Oh and new deluxe skins, fashionframe :Q_

3 hours ago, achromos said:

I believe they have.  :/  If I find which devstream it is ill post it here.  I believe it was one of the fairly recent ones too.

They haven't. At all. Ever. People claiming DE stated Umbra is not in U19 are just lying, I'm irritated that I have to repeatedly explain it. It was a complete misunderstanding from Steve and Rebecca saying to not get your hopes up for the figure in the Junction being Umbra, they have never ever once said Umbra is not in U19/War Within. Enough is enough, this blatant misinformation needs to stop.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, achromos said:

Look, i'm certain enough to bet you on the forums 100p that Umbra is NOT coming in TWW.

Read edited post. Also, I don't care about what anyone will bet because I'm not saying Umbra is in the War Within. I don't know when he will be released, but I know for certain DE has never once said he's not in the next update.

Edited by LazerSkink

8 minutes ago, FrackingBiscuit said:

I hope to get an explanation of what the F*** Teshin is.

A veteran, battle-hardened Dax Soldier. That's really all we have to go off of, as of late, and that's just an assumption based on what Dax Soldiers have been described as in the past. If you're talking about what a Dax Soldier is, they sound like Orokin Foot Soldiers, basically common units, while Warframes we're essentially the Orokin's case in point on the battlefield. I'm honestly not certain as to whether Dax Soldiers were made before Warframes or not, but due to the Orokin trusting them much more, I'd say their much older than Warframes. They sound a lot like genetically modified super soldiers, who were essentially a step down from a Warframe. Which would be pretty neat, as fighting our "ancestors" in a way would be a lot of fun, especially if the Orokin came back with their own special units, although I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

I just want to fight Orokin Automatons. That'd be so much fun.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Spoiler

return of solar rail  pvp (and/or pve) conflict,

oberon & limbo rework,

lore content,

melee syndicate weapon,

archwing syndicate weapon,

void fissure system improvement (making them different for each kind of mission and/or have some endless fissure like the old void)

give more attractiveness to archwing by adding some sell able reward at this place.

making kubrow and kavat AI more intelligent or command- able.

unairu vazarin madurai buff in order to match the performance in all cases of the 2 other focus schools.

I just hope one of them happen.

Edited by Soketsu

14 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Read edited post. Also, I don't care about what anyone will bet because I'm not saying Umbra is in the War Within. I don't know when he will be released, but I know for certain DE has never once said he's not in the next update.

I did read your posts in THIS topic.  In THIS topic...  You start by saying "No they haven't" to someone saying that "Umbra wont be in this update" 

Or am I getting English wrong?